watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jeff Eckhardt

Started by GorgeousGus, October 05, 2015, 04:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GorgeousGus

The last ever player to wear every outfield shirt for us - 2 thru 13 -  is 50 today! 081.gif
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff."

west kowloon white

Give us another clue.Happy birthday nevertheless.

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

west kowloon white

Who changed the topic title- interesting.

GorgeousGus

Me sorry - I realised that nowadays that was not enough information!
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly...timey-wimey...stuff."

Burt

I remember him...  081.gif

Wearethewhites

Loved Jeff, possibly one of the most un-gifted players to ever play for Fulham, but gave 100% in every game. Always came off with a dirty, bloody shirt, bruised something, or clattered a player that got to involved in a game. Always chipped in with an important goal here and there.

Happy birthday Jeff, shame there isn't more of you around these days.

west kowloon white

Thanks- did see him play many times but fifty didn't seem to fit.
Happy birthday-where is he now?

JDH101

Legend. Happy Birthday Jeff.

filham

Happy Birthday Jeff , never a bad game  and he gave us so much.

Only fifty then why was he not brought on for the last 15 minutes at Charlton to stop the rot.

Sir Alec of good Stock

I remember him having to take over in goal midway through a game, can anyone remind me of the game in question?

He used to live in Horsham.

andyk

Happy Birthday Jeff, he's almost exactly the same age as me and I have great memories of him. Although my memory of those days is sometimes confused, did he line out with the legendary Jim Hicks and the small, but perfectly formed, Cliff Carr?

Zendra

Yes I  liked Jeff too . Signed hm from Sheff Utd and played 250 times for us scoring 25 goals - not a bad scoring record for a defender  I think he left just before the promotion year from the 4th tier. Brings back memories of people like Gary Barnett , Gary Brazil and John Marshall.

Twig

Wasn't part of the most talented era in Fulham history but a 100% man.  Happy birthday Jeff.

GorgeousGus

He made his debut and played his first couple of games alongside the legend that was Jim Hicks - Cliff Carr had gone by then though - Keith Oakes, Jeff Hopkins, Gary Elkins, Gen Thomas and Richard Langley were the other defenders when he arrived

Tonywa

Was a more than decent centre back capable of playing at about Championship level in that position, but not nearly as effective at full back, in midfield or up front where he also played during his time at the Cottage.  His father was a great supporter of Jeff and was to be seen in the main stand every time we played in the North of England - which was a heck of a lot in those lower division days.

MJG

One of my Fulham hero's and I have photo of me presenting him with a player of the month award in front of the Hammersmith End.
Always gave 100% when playing.