watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Fabulous Kit Boys

Started by Funky Fulham Dave, October 14, 2015, 10:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funky Fulham Dave

Lumping a pony on the fabulous Kit-boys for a two-niller over the Boro.

P&L xxx
049:gif

Blanco

Good luck. Middlesbrough have only conceded 2 goals at home this season and both were from two different games. They have only conceded 2 goals in a game once this season and that was away against a good Reading side. Let's hope McCormack has his shooting boots on.

Blanco

They have also scored in 77% of their 13 games this season with only 3 games not scoring and scored at least 2 goals in 5/6 and 3 goals in 4/6 of their home games. We have conceded in 77% of our games which is 10/13. The three games we didnt concede were against a League 2 and Leage 1 side. The other in a derby against a poor QPR. Fulham are seriously stacked against the odds in this game and it would be an unbelievable shock if Fulham came out with a result. I'm sticking to my previous prediction of 3-1 to Boro.

Wimbledon_White

Lies, damned lies and statistics.

A fool and his money.

Funky Fulham Dave

Kit Boys we are here, hold lengthy conversations with your women folk and quaff your delicious fruity beer.

P&L xxx

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

love4ffc

The lad believes and its nice for a change to have someone like this.  Go on then enjoy whatever it is your smoking and make others smile. 
:021:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Funky Fulham Dave

Thank you soooooooooo very much for your interest. We'll get back to you.

P&L xxx

Funky Fulham Dave

:drums:

Come on let's have a right old Cockney knees-up and sing-a-long. Here we go. Everyone join in.

"Kit-Boys we are here, woe-ah, woe-ah, Kit-Boys we are here, woe-ah, woe-ah, hold lengthy conversations with your women folk and quaff your delicious fruity beer." (repeat).

There that made you all feel good, yea?

P&L xxxx

Burt

Keep it up my friend, keep it up  :wine:

dannyboi-ffc

It's like that advert on the radio. I can't remember what it's for but the moral of the story is "don't do a Dave!"

My Dad and Father in law are both called Dave and David is my middle name so no offence is meant. But it's a little deserved in this case lol. I'm normally very optimistic about Fulham before a game and then I'm left disappointed most of the time. Looks like I'm beaten though, this was the first time I've ever predicted us to lose in the tipping league so you're definitely the optimist of the century.

Let's hope you're right! Go on Dave my son!!!!  082.gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Burt

Funky Fulham Dave

082.gif
When the precept is "no offence meant" you know what's coming. Anyway that's okay Dannboi no offence taken. Cheers, hic. It's my round, so it's two Guinness, a Pride: wanna drink Dannboi? Hic.

By the way we David's have the ultimate role model in the form of that poor little shepherd boy who took on and beat the great big ugly hairy Philistine bully (WM?) with just a single sling shot.  Back of the net.

P&L

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on October 14, 2015, 04:37:06 PM

082.gif
When the precept is "no offence meant" you know what's coming. Anyway that's okay Dannboi no offence taken. Cheers, hic. It's my round, so it's two Guinness, a Pride: wanna drink Dannboi? Hic.

By the way we David's have the ultimate role model in the form of that poor little shepherd boy who took on and beat the great big ugly hairy Philistine bully (WM?) with just a single sling shot.  Back of the net.

P&L

Lol! "No offence" is my way of a bit of insurance. I was saying don't do a Dave regardless of your feelings but that little cushion makes me look good and stops the victim from whining about it.....whoops did I say that out loud  :dft011:

I'll take you up on that drink if you come to the fof meet up. Would be great to meet ya. You can never have enough Dave's in your life!  :Haynes The Maestro: 078.gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on October 14, 2015, 04:37:06 PM

082.gif

By the way we David's have the ultimate role model in the form of that poor little shepherd boy who took on and beat the great big ugly hairy Philistine bully (WM?) with just a single sling shot.  Back of the net.

P&L

But.... But.... But.... My names David as well !
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Carborundum

I'm not called David.  But I do recognise comedy gold when I see it.  Please keep the funky words of wisdom coming!