NFR: c'mon england

Started by Jonaldiniho 88, October 03, 2015, 08:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

Biggest game in four years for england. Common boys

Sgt Fulham

Once again we're choking...

Jonaldiniho 88

Yeah. Not looking good. 40mins to stay in the World Cup. If we come back from this we could go far. If we don't we won't. We just need to starve them of the ball. We look good going forward until we drop it.

Sgt Fulham

Exciting stuff! Still don't think we will make it but at least we are in it now!

SP

Gutted, I've got quarter final tickets for the Group A runners-up.  Fancy the Aussies to top the group now.

nose

it was as rugby always is, dull
england were outplayed and therefore lost
australia were better so won, there was no way to be able to overturn those facts as you can in football, a team like greece winning the euros couldn't happen in rugby... it is an uglyhorrible game, some of the tackles were so brutal and dangerous I am amazed the game isn't banned by health and safety

this is my opinion, I am not looking for an argument, for those that love it, enjoy, but it ain't for me.

Sgt Fulham

The ferrell yellow killed our hopes. Better team won, backing them for the Wc.

Rhys Lightning 63

Someone get the Chariot Repair service on the phone, there's about 70,000 broken down outside Twickenham
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

dannyboi-ffc

Not for me either, it doesn't help that I don't understand it but its the worst sport for me to watch. They spent so long on the floor and stopping the game to wait for the ref to give the 'right decision' that the 'exciting' runs were in short supply and short lived.

Not even close to football for skill or entertainment. We moan when Fulham play sideways and backwards and that is all Rugby players are allowed to do lol! And based on tonight I think video refs would ruin football. Stopping every 5 mins would make it as dull as rugby. The refs need to improve but that's part of the banter in football. Not every decision is black and white and it gives us something to talk about. Goal line tech is a great idea and should be used in all 4 divisions but that's it I think.

Unlucky England, I was cheering for my country but I cant say I am bothered. We cant like every sport I guess
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

SP

Touts won't be happy, tickets for the final England pool game are trading on Viagogo for half the face value.  Shame.