watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nfr anyone watching the f1 qualifying

Started by fulhamben, October 24, 2015, 07:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Or not as there's a monsoon at the moment. All the drivers and Pitt crew are out the front having a laugh with the few nutters who are still in the stands. Probably more entertaining than most races of late
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Qualifying now, these boys are nuts, you can't see 100 meters in front of you. Can't see this race happening later unless weather changes

Brawn

If it does stay like this, they should postpone the race until Monday as they are entitled to do. What they should not do, however, is drive two laps behind the safety car, throw a red flag, and declare a result (which they can do if two laps are completed), because that would be stupid.

Logicalman

Yeah, they canceled Q3, pity as I thought the track was drying out somewhat, as Hamilton said, with all the cars out there on Q3 it wouldn't have gotten worse, pity Button Vettel had to complain about Q2 conditions.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Brawn on October 25, 2015, 03:22:23 PM
If it does stay like this, they should postpone the race until Monday as they are entitled to do. What they should not do, however, is drive two laps behind the safety car, throw a red flag, and declare a result (which they can do if two laps are completed), because that would be stupid.

Totally agree, that would be a cop out, then again Bernie isn't exactly known for his diplomacy (though he did do a good deed yesterday when Quali was finally postponed to today).
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

fulhamben

They won't postpone is they need to be in Mexico by Wednesday. They won't jeopardise that for this, especially as there is no guarantee that weather will be OK tomorrow

westcliff white

yep they wont (and realistically cant) postpone s back to back races, Mexico may not even be on given the hurricane is heading there
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on October 25, 2015, 05:16:39 PM
yep they wont (and realistically cant) postpone s back to back races, Mexico may not even be on given the hurricane is heading there
It's been down graded hasn't it?

Logicalman

Quote from: fulhamben on October 25, 2015, 05:51:12 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on October 25, 2015, 05:16:39 PM
It's been down graded hasn't it?

Downgraded to a tropical depression.

Just got word from pit lane, the race is still on, due to start in an hour.

Just a note, the pit crews are usually there by the Tuesday for setting up and the drivers arrive sometime late wednesday, as the pit crew get the pits set up prior them arriving usually for initial pratices on Thursday.

Logicalman

Great race thus far, the drying conditions are catching some out, making for a close a exciting race.

Logicalman

Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton, 3 time world champion, Britannia might not rule the waves any longer, but for now, and yet again, they rule the Formula 1 World.

fulhamben

Brawn

Was I watching a different race? Hamilton had a shocker, and he didn't deserve to win it at all.

Runs Nico off the road at turn one with contact - amazed he got away with it as I've seen penalties given for less.
Runs wide at turn one practically every lap until the first safety car.
Overtaken left, right, and centre.
Got lucky thanks to a bizarre incident to do with Nico's transmission.

Nico never gets any luck, does he?