watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That lot down the road have just lost

Started by H4usuallysitting, October 27, 2015, 10:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

against 10 men Stoke......I understand wonderboy Hazard missed his penalty.... What is going on down there

HatterDon

I don't know ... but I'm on the verge of tears about it.  064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

H4usuallysitting

Moronho is suffering the end by a thousand cuts

YankeeJim

Too many egos. Too many pretty boys that want to be in the spotlight rather than in the dirt, doing the work of a winning football team.
Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of c%#*$.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Blanco

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

St Eve

Mmmm. Didn't Stoke knock is out at the Cottage?

Blanco

I just watched a bit of Mourinhos press conference and when talking about how important results were from the medias perspective he said, "when I won so many games and I was champion of England". Is this a language thing or is it him slipping up and just admiting he thinks he´s more important than the club. I think the second  :005:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34656057

nose

i feel very sorry for the chelsea supporters

064.gif
049:gif

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

St Eve

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: St Eve on October 28, 2015, 07:27:43 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on October 28, 2015, 04:20:35 PM
Quote from: Holders on October 28, 2015, 01:34:29 AM
Good for Hughes!

He should be in the frame for Jose's job in my book
Now that's funny

I think that he's restored most of, if not all the reputation he had shattered at QPR. I don;t see any reason why he shouldn't at least be considered
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Forever Fulham

People saw this coming, like a foreshadow, in the preseason games in the States.   A team not freshened or reinforced with new blood.  Sure, the manager doesn't suit up and play, so the players have to take most of the blame.   This sure is perplexing.  How does a team with that much talent drop that far in a single season?  How?

YankeeJim

Quote from: Forever Fulham on October 28, 2015, 10:25:45 PM
People saw this coming, like a foreshadow, in the preseason games in the States.   A team not freshened or reinforced with new blood.  Sure, the manager doesn't suit up and play, so the players have to take most of the blame.   This sure is perplexing.  How does a team with that much talent drop that far in a single season?  How?

Here's a quote from a very wise man:

"Too many egos. Too many pretty boys that want to be in the spotlight rather than in the dirt, doing the work of a winning football team.
Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of c%#*$."

LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.