Main Menu

Brisole v Fulham we are

Started by H4usuallysitting, October 29, 2015, 11:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

currently 3/1 to win this game
Brisole are 19/20 favourites to win - I can't really understand this
The draw 5/2

I'm going for a Fulham 1-3 win.....and am going for Ross to score the first.....what do you think the score will be??

AnEssexFan

I think it'll end 1v1 as we never show enough consistency after a good performance
@leightonrw07

Blanco

I think it´ll be a draw. Although it´s impossible to correctly predict a Fulham game these days.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

W.G.Fulham

Im a tad cautious about this game, as Bristol seem to be just finding their feet after a rough start to the season.

Their new striker Kodija (?) has got absolute gas so could be trouble against our defenders who seem to be constantly running in custard.

Woolly Mammoth

This match is no picnic, with our lack of any consistency, except being consistently mediocre most of the time. A draw is a good result, of course we can win, but we are just as likely to lose, so don't be too disappointed if we get a draw, because until we build up a head of steam, and start to dominate more consistently, we are in no position to think we can arrive at anyone's ground and roll them over.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Adi-ffc

I went to watch Bristol City at Cardiff with a City supporting mate and was very impressed with much of their play. Just the touch in front of goal missing, but they seem to be in a good place.

They will give us a very tough game and I will be pleased with any positive result. Such a difficult but interesting division...

Jims Dentist

They are a bid strong side.
We need Burn for this one.

If Symons can't see this after the Blackburn and Sheff Wed games then he is not fit to be ----------------.
Hold on, don't we already know this.

hovewhite

Who knows,predict a Fulham result,that's impossible!!

Snibbo

Somewhere between 3-0 to them  and 3-0 to us

love4ffc

As always it's a toss up as to what Fulham team will show up.  The one that can do amazing things or the lethargic not a care in the world one.  I'm hoping that we carry on from our last  second half and steam roll though Saturday.  0-3 Fulham fingers crossed. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

HatterDon

If we finish the match with 11 players on the pitch, we finish with three points.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

PokerMatt

Quote from: Snibbo on October 29, 2015, 10:30:33 PM
Somewhere between 3-0 to them  and 3-0 to us

This is exactly it. Would love to see a full 90 like the last 40 at Reading. We're only half way round the corner until we string some performances together.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

H4usuallysitting

I understand Matt Smith will be available for this fixture....I wonder if he'll score against the team he helped get promotion