more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ramsey sacked from QPR

Started by H4usuallysitting, November 04, 2015, 09:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 04, 2015, 10:36:20 PM
Only 1 point behind us though, yet their owner is unhappy enough to give him the boot. Khan comes across as a much tougher businessman than theirs so I wonder how close he's come to sacking Kit, one game at a time?
I wonder how worried symons is?

About as worried as Kenny Jackett, Simon Grayson, Gary Bowyer, Steve Evans, Dougie Freedman, Karl Robinson, Steve Cotterill, Neil Lennon, Neil Redfearn and, to a lesser degree, Karel Fraeye & Lee Carsley, are, I would imagine. (Did I miss any of the managers of the 13 clubs that sit below us in the league?)

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fulham76

Quote from: Logicalman on November 05, 2015, 11:18:30 AM
Only 1 point behind us though, yet their owner is unhappy enough to give him the boot. Khan comes across as a much tougher businessman than theirs so I wonder how close he's come to sacking Kit, one game at a time?

About as worried as Kenny Jackett, Simon Grayson, Gary Bowyer, Steve Evans, Dougie Freedman, Karl Robinson, Steve Cotterill, Neil Lennon, Neil Redfearn and, to a lesser degree, Karel Fraeye & Lee Carsley, are, I would imagine. (Did I miss any of the managers of the 13 clubs that sit below us in the league?)

Can't say I'm too bothered about that lot but not sure I agree he's 'about as worried' as everyone else. I would imagine he needs to be more worried than those on that list.
As far as I'm aware, he's the only one that works for a multi billionaire & one of the most successful businessmen on the planet. You don't get to that level without being very demanding & 10th-14th in the league won't cut it for long. I would guess, at this stage of the season, if Kit were to go 3 games without a win he'd be gone.

Logicalman

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 05, 2015, 01:36:34 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on November 05, 2015, 11:18:30 AM

Can't say I'm too bothered about that lot but not sure I agree he's 'about as worried' as everyone else. I would imagine he needs to be more worried than those on that list.
As far as I'm aware, he's the only one that works for a multi billionaire & one of the most successful businessmen on the planet. You don't get to that level without being very demanding & 10th-14th in the league won't cut it for long. I would guess, at this stage of the season, if Kit were to go 3 games without a win he'd be gone.

I see your point regarding Khan, he is successful, and perhaps does expect more. I would think though ANY owner of those teams below us (as mentioned by their managers) would wish they get promoted, especially those such as Wolves, Blackburn, Leeds & Forest, each of which I feel have more claim to a promotion place than we do.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

SP

Quote from: St Eve on November 05, 2015, 01:24:49 AM
I hope they get Sherwood. They deserve each other

Sherwood supposedly asked for £5m.

Skatzoffc

Am I missing something here?
They are rubbish and have made a change to try to ensure playoffs.

We have spent more but won't make the change and are only 1 point above.
I think that make us the mugs not them.

Kit out!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

epsomraver

Quote from: Skatzoffc on November 06, 2015, 07:50:42 AM
Am I missing as merging here.make us the mugs not them.
They are rubbish and have made a change to ensue playoffs.

Kit out!

Give it a rest you are boring

Logicalman

Quote from: Skatzoffc on November 06, 2015, 07:50:42 AM
Am I missing something here?
They are rubbish and have made a change to try to ensure playoffs.

Kit out!

Yep, you missed something!