more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Friday Fulham Stuff (06/11/15)...

Started by WhiteJC, November 06, 2015, 08:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Husband Targeting Blues

James Husband wants Fulham to "brush aside" the Burnley defeat when they entertain Birmingham City at Craven Cottage on Saturday.

An even game at Turf Moor saw the Whites beaten 3-1 on Tuesday evening, and our on-loan left-back is keen to return to winning ways back on home soil.

"We enjoy playing at home so hopefully we'll get a few fans down there on Saturday and they can pick us up a little bit from the Burnley defeat," he told the official website. "We've got to brush it aside now and then go again Saturday.

"We were devastated after the game. First half wasn't good enough, we know that and they were two sloppy goals from us.

"But in the second half the performance was miles better and arguably we should have got something out of it and we're just devastated that we didn't.

"Burnley are a top team and they'll do well this year, and we've got to match ourselves against those sorts of teams. Arguably we should have got one, or even three points out of the game, so we're gutted.

"We've got to rest up now and see what happens on Saturday when hopefully we'll get three points again."

Blues currently occupy the final Play-Off spot in the Sky Bet Championship and sit five points ahead of Fulham, but Husband insists his side have what it takes to reach that top six.

"We know it's in touching distance," he stated. "We're getting there or thereabouts now, and you could see at Burnley – especially the second half – that we're good enough to compete.

"We've played the top four teams now and arguably should have got points out of every game. So we know we're good enough to be up there.

"Birmingham are going to be organised. Gary Rowett's done very well since he's had the job over the last year or so. It should be a good game and we'll be fresh and ready to go again."

Tickets for Saturday's game against Birmingham City are still available to buy, priced from just £25 for adults and £15 for juniors.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/november/05/husband-targeting-blues?

WhiteJC

Referee confirmed for Fulham game

Referee Iain Williamson will take charge of Saturday's Sky Bet Championship game between Fulham and Blues at Craven Cottage (3pm kick-off).
So far this season the Berkshire-based official has taken charge of 11 games, where he has produced a total of 43 yellow cards and two reds.

The last Blues game he refereed was Blues' 2-2 away draw at Derby County in March.

Five players were booked in the Sky Bet Championship fixture, including David Cotterill and former loanee Lloyd Dyer for Blues.

Mr Williamson will be assisted by Stuart Butler and Daniel Robathan.

Read more at http://www.bcfc.com/news/article/birmingham-city-iain-williamson-2785499.aspx#zdH6EfDLvO0yda46.99

WhiteJC

Match-Worn Shirt Auction

Football League sponsor Sky Bet is to auction hundreds of match-worn, signed shirts from Sky Bet Championship clubs in aid of The Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal.

Items from all 24 Sky Bet Championship clubs will be going under the hammer after the games on Friday November 6 and Saturday November 7.

There will also be a minute's silence observed prior to kick-off between Fulham and Birmingham City on Saturday at Craven Cottage, to remember those who lost their lives in the two World Wars and in more recent conflicts.

12 limited-edition Mitre commemorative match-balls which will be used in Sky Bet Championship fixtures will also be auctioned.

For the first time, fans of Sky Bet League 1 and League 2 clubs will also be able to help the cause, and bid on a fully signed shirt from their club, emblazoned with the official Legion Poppy.

Last year, Sky Bet and the Championship clubs worked together to raise over £118,000 for The Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal through the #BidToRemember campaign.

All money raised this year will go towards supporting vital services such as The Royal British Legion's Family Holiday Breaks, which provides the families of serving and ex-Service personnel the chance to take a break away from the strains of everyday life.

Sky Bet Head of Sponsorship Edwin Martin said: "Last year, the response we got from fans of clubs in the Championship was absolutely phenomenal.

"They really dug deep and raised a fantastic amount of money for an inspiring cause.

"The aim this year is to continue to support the work the Legion does in communities all around the UK and to give back to the families who have done so much for us."

The Royal British Legion's Head of Corporate Partnerships, Louise Ajdukiewicz, said: "It's absolutely fantastic to have Sky Bet's support for a second year running. The 2014 campaign raised an astounding amount for the Legion, and we are thrilled that they will be supporting us again by raising funds for vital services like the Battle Back Centre and Family Holiday Breaks."

To register your interest, please visit: www.skybet.com/poppy.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/november/05/match-worn-shirt-auction?

WhiteJC

Serving Armed Forces members go FREE for Fulham

The Dons' Sky Bet Championship clash with Fulham later this month will play host to Armed Forces Day.
Karl Robinson's men entertain the Cottagers at stadiummk on Saturday 21st November, where they'll be looking to secure their third home victory in four games. Kick-off is at 3pm.

Serving members of the armed forces are entitled to a FREE ticket, while friends and family as well as veterans can purchase tickets at discounted prices starting from £12 for adults/seniors and £3 for under-18s. ID is required either at the time of purchase or on collection.

General sale tickets are priced from £25 adults, £17 over-65s/under-21s and £7 under-18s, while under-12s can go FREE with a Young Dons membership.

Full ticket details:
PRICES
Armed Forces Day
Family Area, Cowshed, Standard Corner, East Wing and East Centre
Adults: £12
Seniors: £12
Under-18s: £3
Serving members: FREE

clubRed
Adults: £15
Under-18s: £5

General sale
Family Area, Cowshed, Standard Corner and East Wing
Adults: £25
Over-65: £17
Under-21s: £17*
Under-18s: £7
Under-12s: FREE**
*Under-21s must be a Club Dons member to take advantage of the reduced price
**Under-12s go FREE when an accompanied by an adult and with a Young Dons Membership (maximum of two free U12s per adult)

East Centre
Adults: £30
Over-65s: £22
Under-21s: £22*
Under-18s: £13
**Under-12s go FREE when an accompanied by an adult and with a Young Dons Membership (maximum of two free U12s per adult)

clubRed
Adults: £35
Over-65: £27
Under-21s: £27*
Under-18s: £17

MEMBERSHIPS
Club Dons members are entitled to a £2 discount on their ticket, while Young Dons members receive a £1 discount. Adult season ticket holders may purchase an additional adult, senior or under-18 ticket at members' rate, however they cannot purchase an under-21 or under-12 members ticket.

GROUP TICKETS
Groups and business that book 20 or more tickets in one transaction can qualify for the Group Ticket Reward (GTR) prices of £18 for adults and £3 for under-18s.

BUY
Tickets for this fixture are available to buy right up until kick-off.

To purchase tickets click here, visit the Box Office at stadiummk/kiosk at thecentre:mk or call 0333 200 5343.

Read more at http://www.mkdons.com/news/article/serving-armed-forces-members-go-free-for-fulham-2785943.aspx#hj7MAbESU4CtWowI.99

WhiteJC

Getting to Know: Jordan Evans

Find out why the dressing room could be the worst nightmare of Under 21s defender Jordan Evans in our new feature "Getting to know".

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/november/05/getting-to-know-evans?

WhiteJC

Getting to Know: Josh Smile

Find out which former French international Fulham Under 21s midfielder Josh Smile looks up to in our new feature "Getting to know".

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/november/05/getting-to-know-smile?

WhiteJC

Chairman's Notes: Fulham

Chairman Mike Garlick and new Vice-Chairman Barry Kilby discuss the latter's appointment

Mike Garlick
Good evening everyone and welcome back to Turf Moor for tonight's game.

I write tonight's Boardroom notes in conjunction with Barry Kilby, who you may now know has been appointed as Vice Chairman of Burnley Football Club.

Offering Barry the role was something I have had in mind for some time now, and after a few months to adjust to the role of Chairman - after sharing that role with fellow Director John Banaszkiewicz for three years - I felt the time was right to appoint a deputy.

I was delighted that the decision was unanimously ratified at last Friday's scheduled Board meeting and Barry will take up the new role immediately, while naturally continuing his role as a Director.

So why Barry? Well first and foremost he is a man well respected throughout the footballing world and the local community and was the obvious choice.

In his role here as Chairman for 13 years, he stabilised this club and provided a platform for us to take it forwards, so he also provides an able deputy.

I have worked with him now for nine years and in that time, I feel we understand and complement each other's strengths and weaknesses very well.

So we already have an excellent working relationship and this is more of an extension of that.

It's wonderful news that he is on the road to recovery following his well-documented health scare and I look forward to him continuing an active role in taking the club back to where we all want to be, in the Premier League.

Barry Kilby
I would first and foremost like to thank Mike for offering me the role and my fellow directors in approving the position.

As I am sure everyone will know I have had my health issues, which thankfully are now under control.

So I feel I am ready now to step back into the role and do whatever I can for this great club.

Mike initially put the proposal to me to become Vice Chairman a little while back and I think we will dovetail nicely.

Obviously I still live in the area and in that respect I think it was an ideal fit. However, the other members of the Board are also based locally, and I think that's a big advantage as we all work well as a team.

I am proud of my continued involvement with the club.

I suppose it is a little strange going from Chairman to Board member to vice Chairman, but times move on and shareholdings change.

However, this club is right next to my heart and I will do whatever needs doing in whatever the role demands of me.

In closing, I am very proud of where Burnley Football Club is in the grand scheme of things.

Certainly right throughout football in this country, Burnley is being held up as an example of what can be achieved by running a club in the correct and appropriate manner.

Our aim, as a collective Board of Directors, is to continue that.

Enjoy the game

Mike and Barry

Read more at http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/article/chairmans-notes-fulham-2786585.aspx#jODGFiB4HRWYe95x.99

WhiteJC

Take Your Seat

Secure a seat of your own at Craven Cottage for the Whites' remaining 11 home games in the New Year, with a 2015/16 Half Season Ticket.

The second half of the campaign promises more drama and action and with tickets priced from less than £13 a game for adults and from just over £4 for juniors, a Half Season Ticket is the best way to ensure you don't miss a moment, as the Whites rally to secure a successful end.

What's more, sixteen and a half hours of football also wraps up as the perfect Christmas gift!

Beginning on January 2nd 2016 when the Whites take on Sheffield Wednesday, the Half Season Ticket includes all league fixtures up to and including our final match of the 15/16 season against Bolton Wanderers in May.

As an additional benefit, supporters who purchase before 5pm Monday 30th November will receive 50% off the cost of a ticket to Fulham v Ipswich Town on Tuesday 15th December (7:45pm).

Be sure to take your seat - Half Season Tickets will go on sale at 10am on Monday 9th November and will be available to buy online at fulhamfc.com/halfseasontickets, by phone on 0843 208 1234 (option 2) or in person from the Fulham Ticket Office.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/november/05/half-season-tickets?

HatterDon

Quote from: WhiteJC on November 06, 2015, 08:10:13 AM

Serving Armed Forces members go FREE for Fulham

The Dons' Sky Bet Championship clash with Fulham later this month will play host to Armed Forces Day.
Karl Robinson's men entertain the Cottagers at stadiummk on Saturday 21st November, where they'll be looking to secure their third home victory in four games. Kick-off is at 3pm.

Serving members of the armed forces are entitled to a FREE ticket, while friends and family as well as veterans can purchase tickets at discounted prices starting from £12 for adults/seniors and £3 for under-18s. ID is required either at the time of purchase or on collection.

General sale tickets are priced from £25 adults, £17 over-65s/under-21s and £7 under-18s, while under-12s can go FREE with a Young Dons membership.

Full ticket details:
PRICES
Armed Forces Day
Family Area, Cowshed, Standard Corner, East Wing and East Centre
Adults: £12
Seniors: £12
Under-18s: £3

clubRed
Adults: £15
Under-18s: £5

General sale
Family Area, Cowshed, Standard Corner and East Wing
Adults: £25
Over-65: £17
Under-21s: £17*
Under-18s: £7

East Centre
Adults: £30
Over-65s: £22
Under-21s: £22*
Under-18s: £13

clubRed
Adults: £35
Over-65: £27
Under-21s: £27*
Under-18s: £17

MEMBERSHIPS
Club Dons members are entitled to a £2 discount on their ticket, while Young Dons members receive a £1 discount. Adult season ticket holders may purchase an additional adult, senior or under-18 ticket at members' rate, however they cannot purchase an under-21 or under-12 members ticket.

GROUP TICKETS
Groups and business that book 20 or more tickets in one transaction can qualify for the Group Ticket Reward (GTR) prices of £18 for adults and £3 for under-18s.

BUY
Tickets for this fixture are available to buy right up until kick-off.

To purchase tickets click here, visit the Box Office at stadiummk/kiosk at thecentre:mk or call 0333 200 5343.

Read more at http://www.mkdons.com/news/article/serving-armed-forces-members-go-free-for-fulham-2785943.aspx#hj7MAbESU4CtWowI.99

Well done Fulham FC!!!!  065.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel