News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can the 'Kit Out' posts start again now?

Started by Fulham Tup North, November 07, 2015, 03:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reznor

Quote from: Berserker on November 07, 2015, 05:18:54 PM
I don't we are a joke but we are inconsistent. We have injuries which was part of the problem, plus Kit hasn't the experience or expertise to be able to find away around that.
I still think he hasn't lost the dressing room, I feel the player's like him

And why do you think that is? No doubt they don't get the rollockings etc they should be getting if we had a manager with a clue.

Domino1879

As I have said on previous threads, it's not just Kit that's the problem.  It's the whole coaching set up.
Our biggest loss was Ray Lewington.  We haven't been anywhere near to the required standard since he left.

love4ffc

Quote from: Reznor on November 07, 2015, 05:32:10 PM
Quote from: Berserker on November 07, 2015, 05:18:54 PM
I don't we are a joke but we are inconsistent. We have injuries which was part of the problem, plus Kit hasn't the experience or expertise to be able to find away around that.
I still think he hasn't lost the dressing room, I feel the player's like him

And why do you think that is? No doubt they don't get the rollockings etc they should be getting if we had a manager with a clue.

Berserker is right.  We are not a joke.  We were a joke back when we were dropping managers every time we turned around.  We were a joke when we brought in Felix and then dropped.  But I would not say we are a joke now.  

Now we are a team that should absolutely being doing better.  Yes we have players hurt and yes that makes it very difficult for a manager to deal with (and I'm not making excuses for Kit).  But we should be doing better with this squad.  

I also agree with Berserker that I don't think Kit has lost the dressing room.  But I do think he is not a motivational guy who can get the best out of the lads.  

Do I have an answer to our problems.  No, and neither does the club currently.  Still with all that said we are in mid-table and not at the bottom.  Which is where a joke would be. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

FulhamStu

Our defensive record for a year is a joke and Kit has done nothing to resolve that.  That is enough to say he should have been replaced ages ago, certainly he should be replaced now.   He says he works on it, however whatever he is doing is not working.

love4ffc

Agree our defense record is a joke.  But still would not say our club is a joke. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?