watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

An appointment by Thursday possibly !

Started by Riversider, November 16, 2015, 02:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

The Under 21 fixture against Villa on Thursday at Motspur Park is now being played behind closed doors !
Was open to the public now not, could be something could be not, but maybe the announcement is on its way  049:gif

MJG

Was open to public as it was a 7PM game. When they move it to 1pm they dont like the public to have access due to number of people already on the MP site.
Could have been moved for any number of reasons, a new manager I dont think is one of them.

Oh and it announced by Villa on friday that it had been moved.

Milo

filham

The waiting is getting at us, it only takes someone to sneeze and we think a major announcement will follow.

HamsterWheel

I see Slavisa Jokanovic's odds have just tumbled massively on Betfair....

Lighthouse

Quote from: filham on November 16, 2015, 03:04:40 PM
The waiting is getting at us, it only takes someone to sneeze and we think a major announcement will follow.

Who sneezed? How do you know? Do you actually know that somebody sneezed or are you just making it up?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Delboy

Sneezy as Manager and Grumpy as Head Coach. Well it is that time of year, he's behind you.

Rupert

I confess it was I who sneezed, my only excuse is I have a cold and am working in the Siberian pepper mines (near to the more notorious salt mines, but with more openings) for a few weeks until a regrettable misunderstanding between myself and the young lady is sorted out to the satisfaction off the authorities.

Does anyone know the Russian for, "Please stop hitting me?"
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Ichabod Magoo

Funniest thread on the forum.  Way to go, boys.   064.gif
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

YankeeJim

Quote from: Rupert on November 16, 2015, 03:39:19 PM
I confess it was I who sneezed, my only excuse is I have a cold and am working in the Siberian pepper mines (near to the more notorious salt mines, but with more openings) for a few weeks until a regrettable misunderstanding between myself and the young lady is sorted out to the satisfaction off the authorities.

Пожалуйста остановить бить меня
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Rupert

Quote from: YankeeJim on November 16, 2015, 11:07:56 PM

Great, now I have to learn to read the Cryllic alphabet too.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

ealex40

Quote from: YankeeJim on November 16, 2015, 11:07:56 PM

I am very impressed Yankee Jim. I googled for the translation of the Russian phrase and sure enough it was what Rupert had requested.

Snibbo

Quote from: HamsterWheel on November 16, 2015, 03:07:29 PM
I see Slavisa Jokanovic's odds have just tumbled massively on Betfair....
But Pearson odds on with all bookies now