watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mark Hughes press conference Tuesday

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, August 02, 2010, 09:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

Considering that he will have been the manager for nearly a week, is there a reason that the club are putting off the press conference?

It could be nothing, but I smell a transfer target being unveiled at the same time. It just seems odd to leave it that long.

FC Silver Fox

Its taking Sparky that long to find a parking space in the Stevenage Road.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Lighthouse

He was appointed Thursday. Saw the team Saturday, talked to the MD Sunday and takes training today. Press conf. Tuesday.  So manager for a day really. Today.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

os5889

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on August 02, 2010, 09:46:44 AM

Ha ha, made me spill my tea there, I always wondered where the chairman parks/gets dropped off? Any ideas?

LBNo11

...two of the local schools allow their facilities to be used on match days, for such services I am sure they are rewarded...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

os5889

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 02, 2010, 10:40:07 AM
...two of the local schools allow their facilities to be used on match days, for such services I am sure they are rewarded...

Ah cheers Mr Ed, I suspected something like that could be the case but never knew! Are we enjoying our squeaky bottomed summer "break" during which I feel I am more stressed about the club during the season!

tingtawng

Quote from: os5889 on August 02, 2010, 10:13:41 AM
Quote from: FC Silver Fox on August 02, 2010, 09:46:44 AM

Ha ha, made me spill my tea there, I always wondered where the chairman parks/gets dropped off?

Any ideas?

Mo usually leaves late in his roller ,to avoid the traffic but i did see him leave on the back of a Vespa once to nip thru the jams presumably to get to Battersea heliport .he only goes to the ground on match days never during the week .There was also a roller for Roy to take him home dont know if sparks has the same deal
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Rupert

Maybe the conference is to announce that we have Martin Jol as manager after all, and FFC want to thank Mark for agreeing to pretend to be our manager while we sorted out Jol's personal terms.

Nurse, is it time for my medication yet? :032:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.