watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Grant's MK Dons Preview

Started by Friendsoffulham, November 20, 2015, 03:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Peter Grant, who will be taking the First Team for the MK Dons game, discusses training & looks ahead to the match

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX2Lkg6tNjk

Lighthouse

Came over very well. Told us nothing about who he was going to pick and so might be interesting who plays tomorrow and how they play tactically.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

brightster

Has AC left as well then? Thought he was in charge.

davew

Who is actually going to pick the team tomorrow?? Good bet would be leave it to us forum members?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Barry White

Can't say I've heard of the bloke but good luck to him! looking forward to tomorrow regardless of who's in charge - should be a good away day.

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

GrahamG

I thought he came across very well indeed. I'd given up listening to Kit and this made a refreshing change.

f321ffc

Quote from: GrahamG on November 20, 2015, 04:04:58 PM
I thought he came across very well indeed. I'd given up listening to Kit and this made a refreshing change.
:plus one: My thoughts exactly

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

dannyboi-ffc

He spoke well and I don't have much issue with it being him or Curbs in charge Saturday. My only concern with taking him too seriously is this is the man who recommended Fotheringham. So I do worry what he will deem to be our best 11 if he rates Fotheringham for this level.

I'm sure the club are doing their best to sort out the manager situation but the longer this goes on the less confident I am that these people know what they are doing.

My biggest worry is that the club are so adamant about this head coach role that they will end up giving it to 5th or 6th choice or whoever is desperate enough to work under the circumstances. Surely now Clarke has turned us down, if the club struggle to find a strong alternative very quickly they will just need to take the whole head coach on the chin and go for a manager. If that means Rigg does less then so be it.

The decision should be what's best for the club and not what's best for Rigg. And if that means turning to a manager like Pearson or Rowett instead of Stuart Pearce or the Exeter manager then surely they will? Won't they???.....

Agree with most opinions though that this interview was far more interesting and reassuring than any of Kit's.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Adi-ffc

About 14 times as erudite and interesting as all of kit's remarks put together..

Oakeshott

Peter Grant was manager of Norwich for about a year, and prior to that had some decent experience elsewhere (West Ham, WBA and Celtic, among others). A decent performance on Saturday and who knows, he could be in charge for the rest of the season.

fulhamben

Who were the blokes who were in charge at the start of the week. He said mark and Sean. Is that Pembridge and?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

EJL

Quote from: fulhamben on November 20, 2015, 04:21:14 PM
Who were the blokes who were in charge at the start of the week. He said mark and Sean. Is that Pembridge and?
Must be Sean Reed.

fulhamben

Quote from: EJL on November 20, 2015, 06:19:06 PM
Must be Sean Reed.
Who is he?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on November 20, 2015, 06:38:44 PM
Quote from: EJL on November 20, 2015, 06:19:06 PM
Must be Sean Reed.
Who is he?

Kit always had two men with him on the bench. One was Pembridge and the other was a Bald bloke, aka Sean Reed. Think he was a coach lower down the pecking order at the club and was promoted with Kit and Pembridge. Jobs for the mates type of affair imo
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

hovewhite

Reckon we won't do any worse with grant as he made a lot of sense,and mentioned curbs had taken training earlier in the week whilst also addressing inconsistencies that had to be put right!