more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I did not see

Started by alfie, November 21, 2015, 06:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

[/quote]
Yes we wondered why Smith wasn't brought on. Thought  it maybe because we had already used two subs, and if another injury occured and we'd used the last sub for Smith we'd be down to 10 men
[/quote]

As usual I only listened to GJ but it seemed from 60-65 minutes we were 'on the up'.
Bringing on Smith then could have made a world of difference and even with another injury
or sending off, we may have been better served with him on the pitch and nine others
rather than 11 ineffective players.  We will of course never know
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Peabody

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 21, 2015, 09:40:32 PM
Quote from: Peabody on November 21, 2015, 09:20:24 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on November 21, 2015, 08:16:08 PM
Quote from: Peabody on November 21, 2015, 08:00:25 PM
Careful Alfie, you will upset the poor little darlings whose aim in life is to complain and moan, look for anything that makes our club look bad.

Pity is that none of them have a big enough wallet to rival  that of Mr Khan.

I think you have the complaining job wrapped up. No one comes close!e

Wow, compliments indeed. So me expressing my opinion is complaining,, what a strange world you live in

Not a compliment, quite the opposite. My comment was just my opinion as well by the way.
But you are, without doubt the king/queen of complaining. Most things seem to get to you & prompt you to comment, (moan), it's hilarious. And then you hide behind the 'it's just my opinion' line. Don't forget we've had this conversation before. Remember hounding me & others I know on this board for a couple of days for having an opinion of my own?
One of life's innocent sensitive types no doubt.

Oh dear, I seem to have ruffled the feathers of an Internet warrior. Listen chum, I have been going to Fulham for to long to let a kid like you upset me, you just carry on criticising and making yourself unhappy, because there are far more important things going on than the results of football matches

(didn't change anything - just put the Quote brackets in the right place - my OCD does tend to kick in somewhat - LM)

Lighthouse

So we get rid of Symons. Our next game has one poor half and one average half. Our forward misses the goal from two and a half inches. The fans still have a go at each other because now Symons has gone who else is there to have a go at?

Well we now know whoever comes in to take over the job permanently. Will be turned on by many fans the first sign of any problem. Such is the life of the modern fan. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CincyFulham1

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 22, 2015, 12:31:39 AM
So we get rid of Symons. Our next game has one poor half and one average half. Our forward misses the goal from two and a half inches. The fans still have a go at each other because now Symons has gone who else is there to have a go at?

Well we now know whoever comes in to take over the job permanently. Will be turned on by many fans the first sign of any problem. Such is the life of the modern fan.  

Some will turn on him before he's even taken one training session, because he isn't the person they wanted and they know so much more than anyone at the club or other supporters.

Fulham76

Quote from: Peabody on November 22, 2015, 12:16:54 AM
Careful Alfie, you will upset the poor little darlings whose aim in life is to complain and moan, look for anything that makes our club look bad.

Wow, compliments indeed. So me expressing my opinion is complaining,, what a strange world you live in

Not a compliment, quite the opposite. My comment was just my opinion as well by the way.
But you are, without doubt the king/queen of complaining. Most things seem to get to you & prompt you to comment, (moan), it's hilarious. And then you hide behind the 'it's just my opinion' line. Don't forget we've had this conversation before. Remember hounding me & others I know on this board for a couple of days for having an opinion of my own?

Oh dear, I seem to have ruffled the feathers of an Internet warrior. Listen chum, I have been going to Fulham for to long to let a kid like you upset me, you just carry on criticising and making yourself unhappy, because there are far more important things going on than the results of football matches

(didn't change anything - just put the Quote brackets in the right place - my OCD does tend to kick in somewhat - LM)

fp.gif.   Embarrassing!!

Replying just after midnight & back on again 1st thing in the morning, stewing all night no doubt, just like last time.
Try & calm yourself down, you must be on the verge of exploding with rage...
Think I'll leave our 'chat' here. See if you can let it go too & not respond.
Good luck

alfie

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on November 21, 2015, 08:32:59 PM
Quote from: alfie on November 21, 2015, 06:15:19 PM
the game today, so I cannot make any comments on performance of anyone, but some of the comments I see on here just make me laugh.

Alfie, so pleased (for you that) you can laugh.....

A 1-1 draw away to MK Dons (now in the bottom 3)
Us with or without a Manager or a Coach
That's so amusing
No really Alfie, a brilliant post
Well done
You must feel so proud....
However I see nothing to laugh about
Just saying..so maybe it's your way of coping & if so fair play to you
It's not mine though & I am entitled to my view just as you are to yours
No laughing matter - in any way boyo!

Ok Mr VHLC You seem to have taken this as a personal dig at you so
1. I made it clear I did not see the game, so I was not making any comments about that, I was referring to a few comments that some supporters make that just make me laugh
2. It was in no way a brilliant post, but thanks for that
3. I do not worry about coping, it is a game of football, I was in and around professional football for quite a while and it is not going to change my life in any way.
4. Please show me exactly where in my 1 line post did I question your right to have a view.

Anyway I get the opinion from your post that you maybe get very stressed about a game, but remember it is just a game, and if my post contributed to any further stress to you then I apologise.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Peabody

Quote from: Fulham76 on November 22, 2015, 09:13:02 AM
Quote from: Peabody on November 22, 2015, 12:16:54 AM

[/

fp.gif.   Embarrassing!!

Replying just after midnight & back on again 1st thing in the morning, stewing all night no doubt, just like last time.
Try & calm yourself down, you must be on the verge of exploding with rage...
Think I'll leave our 'chat' here. See if you can let it go too & not respond.
Good luck

Not worrying or stewing about you chum, far from it and I will respond when I want not when you tell mmore worried about a forthcoming operation but stewing on what insults you can throw at me haha, nice to see you do possess a sense of humour.

Some advice for you, you obviously do not like what I have to say, so just scroll on by.

Neil D

Quote from: copthornemike on November 21, 2015, 09:43:16 PM

I went away thinking I am glad we have the Cottage but wouldn't mind us having their staff, toilets and catering facilities on match days!
Don't forget their seats...