more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR The Bridge

Started by Peabody, November 24, 2015, 06:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on November 25, 2015, 04:06:43 PM
We have the Americanized version of "The Bridge" here in The States. US and Mexico instead of Sweden/Denmark. I've watch some but not enough to get pulled in. I'm more interested in the Euro version (original). Anyone know if that is available (recorded I'd imagine) in the Americas???

Also, since you folks seem so interested in crime dramas/thrillers, I'd suggest watching the first season of True Detective (HBO). Absolutely fantastic IMHO. Second season I think fell flat but in no way was it a continuation of the first season - an entirely new plot line. So the first season is one and done. Very, very good though.

You can find it on Amazon HERE. Season 1 only, though (it's a cracker).

US Itunes have seasons one and two (more expensive).  Link to Season 1 HERE and Season 2 HERE

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Airfix on November 25, 2015, 04:25:13 PM
We have the Americanized version of "The Bridge" here in The States. US and Mexico instead of Sweden/Denmark. I've watch some but not enough to get pulled in. I'm more interested in the Euro version (original). Anyone know if that is available (recorded I'd imagine) in the Americas???

Also, since you folks seem so interested in crime dramas/thrillers, I'd suggest watching the first season of True Detective (HBO). Absolutely fantastic IMHO. Second season I think fell flat but in no way was it a continuation of the first season - an entirely new plot line. So the first season is one and done. Very, very good though.

US Itunes have seasons one and two (more expensive).  Link to Season 1 HERE and Season 2 HERE

thanks so much!
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Airfix

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on November 25, 2015, 04:34:13 PM
Quote from: Airfix on November 25, 2015, 04:25:13 PM

thanks so much!

You're  076.gif