watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Desperate times, desperate measures

Started by Tempest, November 24, 2015, 05:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

So in our search for a manager cash appears to be an issue. So, we need to look at more creative solutions. How about Pep? Granted, not cheap however the cunning plan to share the finances with QPR as they're seemingly struggling to hire someone too could be an answer .

We get him for 3 days a week each, alternate match days.

Or change our name to Real Madrid. They seem to get quite good managers.

Desperate? Moi?
Live in Falmouth!

valdeingruo

Well we already play in white and Ancellotti has reportedly would like to manage Real again, it could work.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

alexmur

Alex Ferguson must be a little bit bored these days just tell him to take over for a couple of games I bet he will stay

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: alexmur on November 24, 2015, 06:14:13 PM
Alex Ferguson must be a little bit bored these days just tell him to take over for a couple of games I bet he will stay

Yeah, but whats he ever won? We need someone with experience and a certain Je Ne Sais Qua
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

valdeingruo

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on November 24, 2015, 06:21:47 PM

Yeah, but whats he ever won? We need someone with experience and a certain Je Ne Sais Qua

Hes never been promoted!
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Logicalman

Quote from: andersons11 on November 25, 2015, 05:20:33 PM

Hes never been promoted!

He did with St Mirren.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Loz

Diego Maradonna has been to the Cottage a couple of times, and was linked with the job a couple of years ago.

Worth a phone call and see if he remembers us?
@LawrenceQuilty

alexmur

Quote from: Loz on November 25, 2015, 05:36:08 PM
Diego Maradonna has been to the Cottage a couple of times, and was linked with the job a couple of years ago.

Worth a phone call and see if he remembers us?
he is just out of hospital after having a gastric bypass so I'd say he would be perfect

alexmur

well I think we should definitely keep him as a plan b just incase the ancelotti deal falls apart

Woolly Mammoth

These desperate measures you suggest, I hope they come in Yards, Feet and Inches, Furlongs, and Miles. Or Pounds, Stone and Ounces, Hundredweight and Tons.  Or Pounds, Shillings and Pence, Florins and Crowns and Farthings, not forgetting Guineas.  
I am not into all this metric nonsense.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

copthornemike

Quote from: Logicalman on November 25, 2015, 05:27:36 PM
Quote from: andersons11 on November 25, 2015, 05:20:33 PM

Hes never been promoted!

He did with St Mirren.
OK then - he has never been successful in getting promoted from the Championship right?

J

Thierry Henry? I'm sure he is getting bored of the tv malarky. Player manager :D