https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR klitschko vs Fury

Started by One James stannard, November 24, 2015, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FortCollinsFulham

Quote from: westcliff white on November 28, 2015, 11:06:56 PM
McCrory on sky thinks to close to call

The guys on HBO in the states said "it's either the HW belt changing hands or we're about to witness a horrible robbery"
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

westcliff white

And it's a bad day for boxing
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on November 28, 2015, 11:12:41 PM
And it's a bad day for boxing
why, because you don't like the antics that's promoters encourage from their boxers? Better boxer won on the day
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Ordar

Fury had a great game plan. Klitschko had no idea how to beat him.

He clearly won the fight. Wonder if Klitschko will retire

alexbishop

Tactically good performance from Fury. Klitschko didn't turn up to fight.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

westcliff white

I didn't say the best boxer didn't win, just it's a bad day for boxing?

Why because he is arrogant and absolutely has no class at all in my opinion. AJ for me is all the things he isn't, but well done to him, but as I say for me a bad day for boxing.

I am entitled to an opinion the same as you Ben

fulhamben

Quote from: Ordar on November 28, 2015, 11:17:29 PM
Fury had a great game plan. Klitschko had no idea how to beat him.

He clearly won the fight. Wonder if Klitschko will retire
should do, forty in a few weeks. Fury boxed well, but has no real power. If klitschko fights a big hitter he could get really hurt

Buffalo76

Fury the better fighter on the night but two poor boxers. Hope there's no re-match. Anthony  Joshua will soon literally knock the smile off the Northern pikey.

One James stannard

Wow, I didn't see that at all,klitschko just didn't turn up. He offered nothing.

Totally the tight decision.

Can't see it being the same in the pre arranged rematch.

Fulham76

Poor fight overall but about as comfortable as Fury could have hoped for.

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on November 28, 2015, 11:20:32 PM
I didn't say the best boxer didn't win, just it's a bad day for boxing?

Why because he is arrogant and absolutely has no class at all in my opinion. AJ for me is all the things he isn't, but well done to him, but as I say for me a bad day for boxing.

I am entitled to an opinion the same as you Ben

westcliff white

I thought as I out it on a forum it would be taken as an opinion form the poster so apologies. For me his antics a far for few, the press conferences the slagging off the gamesmanship are all poor, they all do it but not like he does. Even today about the ring it's so unnecessary.

Good luck to him, better fighter won on the night. Hopefully a short lived reign.

Ordar

Fury's style is very unconventional when he fights, must be fairly hard to gameplan against him. He seems to lack the power for the big knockout shots against larger fighters.

I'm still amazed that he didnt get cheated out of it by the notorious judges in Germany. That deducted point was a terrible call aswell

fulhamben

Quote from: Ordar on November 28, 2015, 11:32:14 PM
Fury's style is very unconventional when he fights, must be fairly hard to gameplan against him. He seems to lack the power for the big knockout shots against larger fighters.

I'm still amazed that he didnt get cheated out of it by the notorious judges in Germany. That deducted point was a terrible call aswell
yes, time and time again he turned his back on fury. Fury needs to stop the showmanship and keep his defence up. If he does that two hands behind the back crap against someone else he is gonna get sparked out

FortCollinsFulham

Fury singing post fight was terrifyingly awkward haha

Up you Whites

One James stannard

I must admit I didn't see fury take any heavy leather from klitschko, I saw fury chipping away nicking the rounds and klitschko petrified of getting a proper slap so was just far to defensive. Poor poor show.

As I said before I imagine the pre arranged rematch to be a whole different story

gang

Klitschko said after the fight that there is a re-match clause in the contract.

fulhamben

Quote from: gang on November 28, 2015, 11:48:54 PM
is it instant though? Can't remember if he gets a choice or mandatory opponent first

Forever Fulham

The man is 40 years old.  Look at the number of fights he's had.  Father Time has knocked on the door.  They really need to create a new division in the sport-- Super Heavyweight, because the reach and size advantage of these really tall players makes it hard for a traditional heavyweight (say, 6'2" and 225 lbs.) to be effective against them. 

BTW, early film criticisms of "Creed" conclude it's the  best boxing movie since Raging Bull.  A 'must see' movie.

FortCollinsFulham

Quote from: fulhamben on November 28, 2015, 11:57:08 PM
Quote from: gang on November 28, 2015, 11:48:54 PM
is it instant though? Can't remember if he gets a choice or mandatory opponent first

http://m.bbc.com/sport/boxing/34956724

Up you Whites