more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Tube CH5 tonight... Last Day Of Football Season Episode

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, April 21, 2024, 06:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

8pm.

Could be interesting, showing how the Tube copes with the crowds on the Final day of the Premier League and the various games in London kicking off simultaneously.

HV71

After today's performance all I can say is ' mind the gap"

ffcne

Forest fans looked like a load of drunks
Not sure grabbing hold of station staff is appropriate

Steeeeeeeeeed

It's a pretty poor programme really, jumps about all over the place, (talks about the buses and roads way too much) I used to enjoy previous similar programmes about the Tube, but this has been pretty poor.

The Footy  fans were the only interesting part really, the fans were well out of order putting their arms around the station staff etc,

TheDaddy

To be honest having worked at Fulham Broadway and Parson Green for many years I'm not the least surprised. I remember one Saturday afternoon a chief inspector came to Parsons Green and asked " where are my officers ?" To which I dryly replied "Officers in 15 years I've only ever seen one officer and he spent all his time in my office viewing the CCTV and panicking !" On a normal match day I would be lucky if I had any staff at Parson Green basically on my jacks .                                     Been spat at and threatened a Fulham Broadway after two blokes came up to me complaining that there was no trains and why are you asking us all to leave ? Told them that a Chelsea fan had fallen onto the track at Earls Court and the service was suspended. Nice bit of spittle land on my cheek and jacket then an attempted right hander caught me on my chest. Half a dozen police officers nicked them , Me being old school enquired if after my shift I could pop into the local police station and have a few minutes in there cells. Alas there couldn't grant my wish 🥴
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "