Main Menu

"What ever it takes"

Started by Wearethewhites, December 07, 2015, 01:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denver Fulham

Quote from: Chutney on December 08, 2015, 12:49:47 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on December 08, 2015, 12:47:04 PM
Quote from: Chutney on December 08, 2015, 08:24:32 AM
Khan's main interest is the jaguars. We are a side project of that, he will develop craven cottage and eventually get the jags playing over here as often as possible. We are a stepping stone on him growing interest in the NFL within the UK.

I have very little truck with the argument that Fulham can act as a "stepping stone" in Khans plans to bring NFL to the UK, though I would hesitate to agree with the statements that we are only a side project and he has plans to develop Craven Cottage, though you don't say develop what into.

Just to increase capacity so that he can get  big crowds in for jaguars matches. Khan definitely appears to spend more time and effort on his jaguars project than working on all things Fulham, I might be being harsh?

This valuation is likely low, as most academic exercises are, but if you just go with this, the Jaguars are worth at least 10x what Fulham now is. Which investment would you be spending more of your time on?

http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jaguars/post/_/id/7373/jaguars-worth-965-million-on-forbes-list

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: Denver Fulham on December 08, 2015, 04:59:46 PM
Quote from: Chutney on December 08, 2015, 12:49:47 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on December 08, 2015, 12:47:04 PM
Khan's main interest is the jaguars. We are a side project of that, he will develop craven cottage and eventually get the jags playing over here as often as possible. We are a stepping stone on him growing interest in the NFL within the UK.

I have very little truck with the argument that Fulham can act as a "stepping stone" in Khans plans to bring NFL to the UK, though I would hesitate to agree with the statements that we are only a side project and he has plans to develop Craven Cottage, though you don't say develop what into.

Just to increase capacity so that he can get  big crowds in for jaguars matches. Khan definitely appears to spend more time and effort on his jaguars project than working on all things Fulham, I might be being harsh?

This valuation is likely low, as most academic exercises are, but if you just go with this, the Jaguars are worth at least 10x what Fulham now is. Which investment would you be spending more of your time on?

http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jaguars/post/_/id/7373/jaguars-worth-965-million-on-forbes-list

How much do you think Khan would get for Craven Cottage for a development opportunity? Riverside property in Fulham isn't known for its affordability. I bet they could get a good 50 - 100 flats on that land eventually.

andy

Khan is not going tovsell the ground but unlesschecwakes up we will be in league one!

RPhillips

1. Khan ain't getting an NFL franchise in London (Stan Kroencke has 'first dibs').
2. The NFL (and the local residents) will never allow a game to be held at CC -- it's wholly unsuitable.

Fulham1959

Where would we be without conspiracy theories, eh ?