watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Away to Wednesday in the FA Cup

Started by The Swan, December 07, 2015, 07:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

At least our new Head Coach will have inside info about Wednesday. We should win it now.
The Swan

HatterDon

Since it's fairly obvious that we aren't getting promoted this season, I would FINALLY like to see the club make a serious run at the FA Cup this season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

andy

I think the cup is a boring sideshow to the main event thta has become our farcical management.

We have no manager and the one widely touted is a nonsense. The board and Mr Rigg really have no place at the club I have supported for well over 50 years, they are killing not just the team but strangling the life out of it.

HatterDon

Well, I for one would love to see O'Hara, Parker, or Ross lead the lads out at Wembley in May. When we were in the Prem there MAY have been a reason to dismiss the cups as "distractions from our need to get 40 points, but that's not the case now.

I've not supported the club as long as most of you, but I've just entered my 70th year on the planet, and my chances to see Fulham in a FA or League Cup Final are dwindling rapidly.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

filham

For us that is a tough draw, best concentrate on getting points on the board to keep us in a mid table position , 2 points from the last five games, we are begining to slip.

Neil D

Quote from: HatterDon on December 07, 2015, 09:38:27 PM
When we were in the Prem there MAY have been a reason to dismiss the cups as "distractions from our need to get 40 points, but that's not the case now.

No,it isn't.  What is the case is needing to avoid distractions for the forthcoming relegation battle.

leonffc

The team/staff/club should go and try to win every game. Winning breeds confidence!!

In the Prem all I heard was 'play the kids in the cup, we need to focus on safety'.

The kids got played in terrible conditions at Sheffield UTD (helping Rene to get sacked), everyone was annoyed because we played badly and we still got relegated!

Chutney

Quote from: leonffc on December 07, 2015, 10:02:29 PM
The team/staff/club should go and try to win every game. Winning breeds confidence!!

In the Prem all I heard was 'play the kids in the cup, we need to focus on safety'.

The kids got played in terrible conditions at Sheffield UTD (helping Rene to get sacked), everyone was annoyed because we played badly and we still got relegated!

This season more than ever we need to concentrate on safety
C O Y W

Burt

Agree with Hatter, I feel we have under-achieved in the FA Cup for so long, would be good to get a good run at it for once.

Huxley

When do they generally announce what day and time the game will be played. See there's train tickets for £20 at the moment for the Saturday!

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: TheGreatGatsby on December 08, 2015, 09:58:17 AM
When do they generally announce what day and time the game will be played. See there's train tickets for £20 at the moment for the Saturday!

Unless David Moyes takes charge (or some other big name), then there's no real need for the TV companies to touch us. You should be OK

I reckon they'll go with:

Leeds v Rotherham on Friday night
Man Utd v Sheff Utd on Saturday lunchtime
Exeter v Liverpool on Saturday night
Chelsea v Orient/Scunthorpe on Sunday
Spurs v Leicester on Monday night

Maybe throw in the Everton game if they face Whitehawk
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 08, 2015, 11:18:50 AM
Quote from: TheGreatGatsby on December 08, 2015, 09:58:17 AM

Unless David Moyes takes charge (or some other big name), then there's no real need for the TV companies to touch us. You should be OK

I reckon they'll go with:

Leeds v Rotherham on Friday night
Man Utd v Sheff Utd on Saturday lunchtime
Exeter v Liverpool on Saturday night
Chelsea v Orient/Scunthorpe on Sunday
Spurs v Leicester on Monday night

Maybe throw in the Everton game if they face Whitehawk

I say this, but I just remembered that for the 1st/2nd rounds, the BBC did this thing where they had a whole bunch of games on the Sunday, because they were trying out some new kind of Football Focus thing
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense