watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket

Started by andy, December 07, 2015, 09:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy

I am not the sort to send back my season ticket. I am loyal, I will be at the next game and the one after. I will get behind the lads and the manager, whoever that is and whatever stupid PR title they give him.
However,
I just heard on Radio London that Gray took charge of training today and an announcement is immanent.
If we have waited all this time and he is the best our management can come up with then if I were the sort to tear up/send back my season ticket then I think this would be the time.

This is an unbelivably uninspiring choice if true and as supporters we are pretty much powerless to watch the overpaid incompetence continue to ruin our club. It is nothing short of disgraceful what is happening. Instead of an appointment such as this we should have kept Kit in charge. I really hope if this happens Mr Rigg doesn't speak, I really do not want to hear a man that should not be at my club which I will remain supporting long after he leaves with his ill gotten gains.

Just my opinion, if it happens as described.

If on the other hand we get Warburton, Jokanovich or somebody of that ilk, I take it all back and good on him.

fcfulham55

I believe you are loyal.  I'm trying my hardest to find something better to do Saturday lunchtimes. But I keep getting lured back into the lies of 'ambition.' Etc...

Why say it, it p1sses people off. Let's face it we're stuck in this mess for some time.

Stuart Gray.... The name is also boring. Lol

Sent from my Nokia 3310

BestOfBrede

Imminent !
Sorry but it drives me mad!

Anyway, we had tactical Symons for a long stretch and most seemed to back him. Why?
Well it would seem he is a nice man with a good Fulham background.

Is that enough?
Not in my opinion.

We are in trouble currently, but a good, proven defensive coach we are crying out for! Not ideal and not anywhere near my choice but if the man does get the gig then why throw our toys out of the pram?
Why not give a bit of time and support to see what happens?

Mind you after typing that, I'm not to sure myself what I think anymore!

I have to say that this season I have completely engrossed myself in England cricket and nonchalant regarding us (although my w/e's are still ruined by our current performances)

In fact, ignore this waste of space response as I don't know what or how I feel anymore, to be honest!

093.gif    090.gif.   :dead horse:

HatterDon

:HD: Que sera sera  :HD:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

andy

Just got the news
I am overseas and thi is typed on a small keypad.
IT'S WORSE THAN I FEARED!
Theyvhave made the appointment to c how it goes.  If he wins a couple gray will get the gig
The club have no intention of appointing a seriously proper manager

We have descended to below the bottom of the barrel
I read what Mr Rigg said and i could smell league one and total disaster
How does it take 4 weeks to get it so wrong.
A child would not have mAde this appointment
QPR got JFH we get SheefcWed ex manager.  Wow