watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

why new appointments take training before the official update

Started by J, December 08, 2015, 01:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J

I've just realised, and it is actually pretty obvious now I think about it. It's so their new club can take pictures of them in action and use them with the announcement!

jarv

Riverside

Maybe it is to introduce them to the players before they are announcement publicly ?
If i was player I would like to  know before the fans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice to the Maestro

Good points from you all. It makes a change from the usual "It's a conspiracy to keep us fans in the dark".

Beamer

The picture I saw yesterday explained why they got him in quickly - the players were standing round listening with a look of 'defending, sorry Stuart you'll have to explain that again, very slowly'.

Southcoastffc

It just (irrationally I know) gets my goat that no matter how new players/coaches are they ALWAYS have their initials on their kit.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

H4usuallysitting

Maybe they were doing fire training - he might be the new health and safety officer coach/manager

Burt

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 08, 2015, 03:48:11 PM
It just (irrationally I know) gets my goat that no matter how new players/coaches are they ALWAYS have their initials on their kit.

They also have "left" and "right" on their boots. Allegedly.  :dft011:

Nero

Think Gray night have brought his own they anit no Adidas trackie bums hes wearing, but sying that it problaly takes 5 mins to iron them on

Twig

Quote from: Nero on December 08, 2015, 04:04:57 PM

Think Gray night have brought his own they anit no Adidas trackie bums hes wearing, but sying that it problaly takes 5 mins to iron them on

Sorry Nero, could we have that in English please? (Only a gentle leg pull)

filham

It is good that the new man arrived on Tuesday, that means four days with the players before the Brentford game and gives us fans hope of a clean sheet on Saturday.