more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So there are no cliques?

Started by GloucesterWhite, December 07, 2015, 01:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on December 08, 2015, 10:18:34 AM
My apologies to everyone for throwing my toys out of the pram yesterday. I did log on this morning intending to cancel my membership but read messages from the Mods and decided to wait until I had calmed down. I have done that I have decided to stay and bore you all for a few more years.

Thanks for your post HD, appreciate that.

That's the spirit.  :047:

Burt

Quote from: GloucesterWhite on December 08, 2015, 10:18:34 AM
My apologies to everyone for throwing my toys out of the pram yesterday. I did log on this morning intending to cancel my membership but read messages from the Mods and decided to wait until I had calmed down. I have done that I have decided to stay and bore you all for a few more years.

Thanks for your post HD, appreciate that.

:clap_hands:

The current situation is enough to drive the sanest person mad, so it is inevitable that in these uncertain times stuff gets said in the heat of the moment. Taking a step back for a day or so can be good for your health!

Thanks for sticking around.

Lighthouse

A thank you to The Mods for going beyond the call of duty in keeping many of us calm. Some of the things that have come up on these pages and the reaction and overreaction  to them has pushed many to the limit. But, unlike the club we support, they have managed to pour oil on troubled waters.

So well done Mr GloucesterWhite for calming down and thanks to the Mods for keeping many of us in check.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Chutney

^^^ I'd like to second this, I had problems posting a while back and the mods were very helpful and although the issues I had were frustrating, they handled it professionally and politely.
C O Y W

love4ffc

084.gif

We try our best though it seems like more then not we seem to only be putting our thumb in the dyke.  Let us all hope Mr. Grey will help us with getting our defense back on track, that the club find the right person to take us forward and that Mr. Grey is rewarded for carrying us through this difficult time. 

Our prayers and hopes lay with you Mr. 051, Mr. Riggs and Board.  May you have nothing but success in finding
the path forward for the our beloved Club. 

049:gif xmascheer1  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

RaySmith

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 08, 2015, 12:40:27 PM
A thank you to The Mods for going beyond the call of duty in keeping many of us calm. Some of the things that have come up on these pages and the reaction and overreaction  to them has pushed many to the limit. But, unlike the club we support, they have managed to pour oil on troubled waters.

So well done Mr GloucesterWhite for calming down and thanks to the Mods for keeping many of us in check.
:plus one:

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

dannyboi-ffc

Good to hear it Gloucester white! But always remember people on here like you for who you are so keep that fire in your belly. Just know when and how to use it in future.

Our members are very kind in general towards the mods and it's appreciated.  It's a pleasure doing it for great people.

:merry christmas:
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging