watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Husband

Started by grandad, December 11, 2015, 12:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

His loan spell expires after the Brentford game & he will have to go back to Boro with Lovebite returning here.I really hope the Club can do a deal in January so that we can either sign him or at least loan him for the rest of the season.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ffc2004

Amorebieta is on loan at Boro for the season.

Would love us to sign Husband though in Jan.

Southcoastffc

Interesting choice of words, or maybe I am clutching at straws;

James Husband is keen to mark the last game of his current loan spell with a win when Brentford visit the Cottage on Saturday.

The left-back has impressed during the 12 appearances he's racked up in his second temporary stint in SW6, and he's appreciated being back at the Club.

"I've enjoyed it, I think everyone's got what they wanted out of it," he told fulhamfc.com. "I've played games which I need to do and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

"All the boys seem to like me, although they take the mick out of me half the time! They're a good set of lads here and I've enjoyed every minute.

"I don't know what's going to happen over the Christmas period, I've obviously got to go back to Middlesbrough but then the loan window opens back up so we'll have to see what goes on."
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Rhys Lightning 63

Bare in mind we were only loaning him short term to cover the injury to Garbutt
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

J

Yeah he seems to be happy with the idea of coming back here. Hopefully we can sign him permanently!

res

Quote from: grandad on December 11, 2015, 12:17:10 PM
His loan spell expires after the Brentford game & he will have to go back to Boro with Lovebite returning here.I really hope the Club can do a deal in January so that we can either sign him or at least loan him for the rest of the season.
Lovebite at Middlesborough all season.
Husband....I've always thought fine going forward but vulnerable defensively. So don't buy into the "best thing since sliced bread" view.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: res on December 11, 2015, 06:31:48 PM
Husband....I've always thought fine going forward but vulnerable defensively. So don't buy into the "best thing since sliced bread" view.

This.

leonffc

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 11, 2015, 08:06:03 PM
Quote from: res on December 11, 2015, 06:31:48 PM

This.

The same thing I've heard trolled out about every full back since Ashley Cole emigrated. It's the modern full back, football isn't about a rigid back four of cloggers anymore!
Although incidentally, he was the only player that seemed to know how to defend in the first half against Preston, particularly as he had to do it against two attackers

sunburywhite

Wife

Sorry , thought it was one of those word games
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me