watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kit Symons on The Game

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, December 15, 2015, 09:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

So I'm listening to The Game (which is the football podcast from The Times) and our very own Kit Symons was their guest this week.

He was mainly just there to offer analysis on Bournemouth v Man Utd, Liverpool v West Brom & The Euro Draw.

HOWEVER

At one point, they were talking about corners (in relation to Stanislas' goal), and Kit said it was a real 'bug bare' of his, when corners don't get past the first man.  fp.gif I can't be the only one to see the irony in this.

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Chutney

I severely doubt its Kit Symons fault that our players consistently take awful corners, he can hardly kick it for them!
C O Y W

leonffc

Quote from: Chutney on December 15, 2015, 09:06:53 AM
I severely doubt its Kit Symons fault that our players consistently take awful corners, he can hardly kick it for them!

He can hardly make tackles for the defence or shut play down for the midfield but as a coach he had the opportunity to improve individuals.

I don't think the OP was actually blaming Kit (as we have been poor at corners for many a year) but........ I can see the irony.

gezkc

When I read the title of this post, I was a tad concerned. Surely Kit doesn't need to resort to selling his body to make a living these days!

ProfficerFFC

Quote from: gezkc on December 15, 2015, 09:56:04 PM
When I read the title of this post, I was a tad concerned. Surely Kit doesn't need to resort to selling his body to make a living these days!
About a second after reading the title, I lost The Game. Again. Damn... :016: