watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Kamara Starts For The Celts Tonight

Started by White Noise, February 02, 2010, 03:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Now he is past history I am intrigued to see how Joe goes up there. Part of me thinks he will return to 25 goals a season West Brom form because you have more time and space at that level and another part thinks he won't like the toughness and work ethic in the Scottish game and will quickly get found out. The fact Mowbray knows him so well probably inclines towards the former outcome being the more likely.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/02022010/58/spl-team-news-kamara-start.html

SPL - Team news: Kamara may start

PA Sport - Tue, 02 Feb 13:20:00 2010

Kilmarnock v Celtic (7.30pm)

Kilmarnock have no fresh injury concerns for Tuesday night's rearranged Premier League game against Celtic.

Killie boss Jimmy Calderwood remains without Mark Burchill (hamstring), Frazer Wright (ankle), Ryan O'Leary (knee) and Allan Russell (thigh).

Calderwood may also decide to freshen up his side for what will be their sixth game in 18 days, which comes about after December's original fixture was claimed by the big freeze.

Kamara could make his Celtic debut after signing on transfer deadline day.

The Senegal striker trained with the squad on Monday, but Dutch left-back Edson Braafheid will not feature - he returned to Germany to collect his family and belongings after signing a similar deal from Bayern Munich.

Paddy McCourt is out with a minor knee injury but Celtic are otherwise expected to have an unchanged squad.

FatFreddysCat

Not happy about him and especially Keane joining Celtic as i have an annual £50 bet with a mate of mine on who finishes higher Rangers or Celtic, Rangers are 10 points ahead, but i now think that Celtic will win every game they have left as the SPL is so crap and Keane is far to good for that League, even Kamara will be probably the second best forward up there and between the pair of them should be unstopable. :(

Fernhurst

Its live on ESPN tonight ..... any chance Keane playing?

HatterDon

Expect good things from Joe up there. The league is full of Kilmarnocks -- teams right up there in skill and prowess with Bristol Rovers and Southend. There's only one other side up there that's even CCC class -- Rangers. Joe was made to bust up CCC and L1 defenses. Go gettem!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

Quote from: HatterDon on February 02, 2010, 07:25:21 PM
Expect good things from Joe up there. The league is full of Kilmarnocks -- teams right up there in skill and prowess with Bristol Rovers and Southend. There's only one other side up there that's even CCC class -- Rangers. Joe was made to bust up CCC and L1 defenses. Go gettem!
Mr Hatter has a good point.

However with them signing Keane, I don't necessarily see how much playing time he'll get (Kamara). Robbie Keane will be an absolute hero there by the fans. You can't beat the Old Firm though, it is more fun to watch than anything else I have been to (except Wembley 1975) and I have done 8 of them

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

os5889

Kean, Fortune are up top, Kamara on the left wing. Kamaras also taking corners, looking decent and wearing a shirt about 5 x too big for him, a good game so far by scottish standards....

Interesting to see if he's a long term left winger for Mowbray

White Noise

Quote from: os5889 on February 02, 2010, 08:10:17 PM
Kean, Fortune are up top, Kamara on the left wing. Kamaras also taking corners, looking decent and wearing a shirt about 5 x too big for him, a good game so far by scottish standards....

Interesting to see if he's a long term left winger for Mowbray

He played there for Mowbray quite a bit at WBA.

os5889