watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sean Davis ^Throw the cash" for Moye

Started by dorsetwhite, December 15, 2015, 09:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dorsetwhite

Quite right. Stuart Gray gives no positive direction. He must be replaced as a matter of urgency. At present we are diving into the relegation area. No better than Grant, Kit. Rejected by the Owls, so out demon out! Khan sort out this mess. Get rid of Riggs and splash the cash on Moyes.

Artful Dodger

No wins in 5 since Kit left, 9 goals conceded in 5 games and only 3 points in 15. Rudderless, leaderless, spineless. We need to get someone to get the best out of a much better squad than we had last year.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

JDH101

I love Sean Davis, but lets be honest, he's not the brightest spark in the box.

There is no way on earth that we could attract Moyes. We are struggling in the championship. He is also a manager and we want a head coach. He believes the reason he failed in Spain was because he was not given more control.

@jolslover

There are better (More realistic) managers than Moyes available for cheaper. Garcia just one example
STH H3

Wearethewhites

Moyes, Garcia, Staam, Jokanovic, whoever. If we don't appoint someone, and we don't appoint someone soon, we're in trouble after watching that leaderless rubbish tonight.

J

clarkey

It would be a lot esier if we hadn't got Rigg. I think most observers can see now that the problem wasn't Kit or Rene, or whoever we appoint next but the upper tier of management. It is not fit for purpose....where was the plan, how useless their timing on the dismissal and now searching for a sub managerial coach who is effectively a yes man to Rigg is like hiring a movie director for a film but telling him the producer will call all the shots.

This is a complete mess, and the transfer window will see Ross, Moussa and others looking at that exit door.

The defensive maestro Gray forgot to tell the lads to be ready from the first whistle and to defend  crosses. Why wasn't Fredericks playing BTW ?

Chutney

Quote from: clarkey on December 16, 2015, 07:25:37 AM
It would be a lot esier if we hadn't got Rigg. I think most observers can see now that the problem wasn't Kit or Rene, or whoever we appoint next but the upper tier of management. It is not fit for purpose....where was the plan, how useless their timing on the dismissal and now searching for a sub managerial coach who is effectively a yes man to Rigg is like hiring a movie director for a film but telling him the producer will call all the shots.

This is a complete mess, and the transfer window will see Ross, Moussa and others looking at that exit door.

The defensive maestro Gray forgot to tell the lads to be ready from the first whistle and to defend  crosses. Why wasn't Fredericks playing BTW ?

Ross came to us to gain promotion, after the second year of failure in a row he will surely leave, there's no chance he's happy at fulham with the way things are, so once we've lost him and dembele that is our strike force (and the only effective part of our squad) gone. 
C O Y W

BlaWhiArmyyyyyy

Right now if Moyes isnt interested in us then i would want Stam. I think it would be a gamble but as he was a world class defender you'd expect him to be organised and want a strong defensive shape, anyone that can fix that and keep the attacking balance will have us in the play offs with ease. But no one seems to notice that we have conceded over 200 league goals in the last 2 seasons and whats started of this one...

But i can see Rigg saying the search found no one better than Gray and he will take charge for the season.

I really cant understand why we sacked Kit and we had no one lined up? What is the 'quality' that Rigg is looking for in a manager?

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: BlaWhiArmyyyyyy on December 16, 2015, 09:21:41 AM
Right now if Moyes isnt interested in us then i would want Stam. I think it would be a gamble but as he was a world class defender you'd expect him to be organised and want a strong defensive shape, anyone that can fix that and keep the attacking balance will have us in the play offs with ease. But no one seems to notice that we have conceded over 200 league goals in the last 2 seasons and whats started of this one...

But i can see Rigg saying the search found no one better than Gray and he will take charge for the season.

I really cant understand why we sacked Kit and we had no one lined up? What is the 'quality' that Rigg is looking for in a manager?

I would think Rigg is looking for someone with more managerial experience than Stamm and as you said "It would be a gamble" which we cannot afford. You also mention him as a "World class defender", so was Bobby Moore and yet he was a terrible manager, god bless his cotton socks, that never made it in management.

Rhys Lightning 63

You mean 100 goals don't you? We surely aren't THAT bad
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Chutney

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 16, 2015, 10:53:31 AM

If we end up with gray as head coach I will be furious.
C O Y W

leonffc

Quote from: Chutney on December 16, 2015, 11:03:54 AM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 16, 2015, 10:53:31 AM

If we end up with gray as head coach I will be furious.

Well at least he has the balls to play Hyndman  :dft011:

GrahamG

Riether - BlaWhi means 200! 85+83+37 = 205 in 105 games. Last night was merely par for this particular course.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: GrahamG on December 16, 2015, 01:12:55 PM
Riether - BlaWhi means 200! 85+83+37 = 205 in 105 games. Last night was merely par for this particular course.

Ah, I thought that was THIS season and last. I obviously misread.

Even so, this is alarming
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense