https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Enough is enough...

Started by BestOfBrede, December 15, 2015, 09:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

...is enough, I can't go on etc
Only oldies may remember that song.

Anyway, my point is - I've had it with this crap!
We really are poo and I can't be bothered anymore.

I am gonna just remember the fantastic times we've had since Mo took over and forget the rest.
I waited all my supporting life to see us up there with best and really believed we would push on.
Should have listened to my ol man who has always said...

Don't get carried away son, Fulham always build you up to only let you down!

Well it was good while it lasted but my ol man knows what he is talking about!

BestOfBrede

.. Forgot to say WAS
Another way of saying we are "poo"
Because every time you write the s word it is changed to poo!
we are S

Pev

@Fulham_Boy

Fulham76

Quote from: JoeyFFC on December 15, 2015, 09:53:23 PM
All time low as a fan

Wouldn't go that far, nowhere near it yet but we're certainly under the worst ownership for many years.

JDH101

All time low as a fan

Not sure how long you have been a fan, but trust me, this isn't even close.

When you are being asked to put your loose change into buckets to keep the club afloat, you know times are bad.

Bill2

Quote from: JDH101 on December 15, 2015, 10:35:18 PM
All time low as a fan

Not sure how long you have been a fan, but trust me, this isn't even close.

When you are being asked to put your loose change into buckets to keep the club afloat, you know times are bad.
Unfortunately after a few good years (for Fulham fans that is) we expect more. Today for the first 15 minutes I saw the worst side I have seen at Craven Cottage for years, the trouble is they were wearing white.

Seriously fed up.

mikestrand

Curbishley has probably forgot more than Rigg Mactosh Khan will ever know about football, Kit's ego chose to use him as a sounding board rather than a mentor.
This whole club needs a Mentor, if not Curbishley then someone of similar experience. The club is clueless.

Chutney

The players aren't good enough, the staff aren't good enough, we are hopeless from top to bottom. This is the future for Fulham with the current hierarchy, it can only get worse so brace yourselves, it won't be pretty.
C O Y W

Domino1879

Quote from: Chutney on December 15, 2015, 11:10:04 PM
The players aren't good enough, the staff aren't good enough, we are hopeless from top to bottom. This is the future for Fulham with the current hierarchy, it can only get worse so brace yourselves, it won't be pretty.

Yep, I fear you are 100% correct.

Lighthouse

Let's be very clear about this. We as a club have known far worse times. What makes this very hard to take however is that the present situation is all self inflicted. The downward trend has been going on since Mark Hughes left. We have had ample opportunity to try and reverse the downward trend. We had in fact done that. We had steadied the ship. More needed to be done. But after years of free fall we had at last steadied the leaking wreck.

But then we sack the manager with no plan or a very complicated plan b. The club have been the architects of their own downfall. They deserve nothing more.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Quote from: Statto on December 16, 2015, 12:28:50 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on December 16, 2015, 12:04:59 AM
Let's be very clear about this. We as a club have known far worse times.

Define "far worse"... ignoring things (however significant, such as the club folding) that we were worried about but which never actually happened.

I'm thinking relegation from league one was far worse than this along with the following season, our first in league two. That's all. 

When we were threatened with closure, Fuham Park Rangers, Dropping down the leagues with no investment, Ernie Clay, Bulstrode cheating us, having our better players leave and watching players like Jim Hicks and Geoff Banton. The list is endless.

This is just appalling management which hurts as we were in the position of strength and being in the Prem. A place we worked so hard to get to but have almost willingly thrown away. But the club have been in far worse positions than this. It doesn't diminish the present frustration but we need to stop over dramatising the present circumstances. That is part of the reason we keep sacking managers and keep falling further down the league.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

If Fulham FC  started appointing the right Manager in the first place, then maybe we wouldn't have to keep sacking them so regularly. Khan and his Board of Buffoons are guilty of ill Judgement, negligence, incompetence, irresponsibility and inefficiency of Biblical Proportions.
To allow six weeks to pass by without a Manager, whilst further damage is inflicted on the prospect of the clubs aspirations to improve, is nothing short of Criminal, but they are not football people, and they clearly do not care.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Logicalman

Let's be very clear about this. We as a club have known far worse times. What makes this very hard to take however is that the present situation is all self inflicted. The downward trend has been going on since Mark Hughes left. We have had ample opportunity to try and reverse the downward trend. We had in fact done that. We had steadied the ship. More needed to be done. But after years of free fall we had at last steadied the leaking wreck.

But then we sack the manager with no plan or a very complicated plan b. The club have been the architects of their own downfall. They deserve nothing more.

I agree, but we, the fans, do.

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 16, 2015, 12:40:49 AM
Quote from: Statto on December 16, 2015, 12:28:50 AM
Let's be very clear about this. We as a club have known far worse times.

Define "far worse"... ignoring things (however significant, such as the club folding) that we were worried about but which never actually happened.

I'm thinking relegation from league one was far worse than this along with the following season, our first in league two. That's all. 

When we were threatened with closure, Fuham Park Rangers, Dropping down the leagues with no investment, Ernie Clay, Bulstrode cheating us, having our better players leave and watching players like Jim Hicks and Geoff Banton. The list is endless.

This is just appalling management which hurts as we were in the position of strength and being in the Prem. A place we worked so hard to get to but have almost willingly thrown away. But the club have been in far worse positions than this. It doesn't diminish the present frustration but we need to stop over dramatising the present circumstances. That is part of the reason we keep sacking managers and keep falling further down the league.

Perfectly put, sir.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

GrahamG

I've been a fan since 1965 and I believe this is the worst because of where we've fallen from. The groundwork/legacy of top half finishes in the top division and a Europa final all thrown away due to complete incompetence. Those of us old enough to remember the collection buckets and getting slaughtered at home by small clubs and our very existence threatened are bound to lean towards those times as being worse than now but, honestly, our current situation is unforgivable.