watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bring back the statue

Started by WORTHINGFULHAM, December 19, 2015, 02:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WORTHINGFULHAM

The time has come for the return of the riverside statue, but not Michael Jackson , Jimmy Hill, deserved and fitting tribute, or name the new stand after him.

VicHalomsLovechild

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

HV71

Top idea -it would show some class from the management

alexmur

Quote from: WORTHINGFULHAM on December 19, 2015, 02:32:36 PM
The time has come for the return of the riverside statue, but not Michael Jackson , Jimmy Hill, deserved and fitting tribute, or name the new stand after him.
the new stand should be named after Mohammed alfyed

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FPT

I think the stand should be named after Mohamed Al Fayed - a man who's contributions to the football club makes us the club we are today. Yes, without Hill we could well not be in existent at the moment, but Hill can have a statue and we make Stevenage Road become a road of Fulham legend.

Dr Know

Quote from: FPT on December 19, 2015, 06:44:49 PM
I think the stand should be named after Mohamed Al Fayed - a man who's contributions to the football club makes us the club we are today. Yes, without Hill we could well not be in existent at the moment, but Hill can have a statue and we make Stevenage Road become a road of Fulham legend.
Are you serious ? The new stand should be named after jimmy hill  a fulham legend   maf approached chelsea before us with his money  no way is he a legend

One Martin Thomas

That statue never harmed anyone !! 

Dr Know