watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

if the club is listening

Started by nose, December 26, 2015, 10:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

if the club is litening what happened to their spokespeople that have been bigging up what is going on. where are the appologisits?

there is almost notthing to commend the club at the moment except the exceptional quaity of the true supporters.

Wearethewhites

If the Club is listening? Where have you been for the last 3 years?

They can't even answer a simple email at customer service level, let alone give us updates about what's going on at the Club.

They turned to social media in an aim to 'reach out to the supporters' but all they do, is Tweet or post nonsense that winds the fans up, like posting a video saying 'watch all the crucial action from our 3-0 demolition at the hands of Forest.

That stupid video of the snowman and O'Hara did it for me, so unprofessional, 6 minutes long, and was actually passed by the Club.

I'd say it was made by the idiot who was supposed to be answering the customer service emails.   

Domino1879

The club do not listen because the current Owner and Board are not interested.
My New Years wish is that they all move on asap..

bill taylors apprentice

This Great Club of ours is sinking fast both on and off the pitch.

Lets accept for a moment that the Khan is a decent bloke, desperate for success and prepared to invest in the long term (difficult I know) so why then does he tolerate the shambles that's running the club for him?

We fans can be fickle at the best of times but the club is not only not listening, it doesn't have a clue about its fans.

Some clever dick has worked out we have a long, proud history and all of a sudden the fact we are the oldest pro club in London is a marketing tool. Well fair enough but it takes more than a few smart arse strap lines to fill the ground with happy fans. 

Classic94

Quote from: nose on December 26, 2015, 10:50:01 PM
there is almost nothing to commend the club at the moment except the exceptional quality of the true supporters.

This quote says it all. Everything about the club is so incredibly amateurish - marketing, finances, management, coaching... literally everything. We have now failed to appoint a manager in fast approaching 2 months and the Fulham twitter page is more akin to Cbeebies. We get hit with a transfer embargo and what do we get? A daft video of a flying snowman... Absolutely comical. I suspect part of the problem is too many useless corporate bigwigs in suits and not enough 'football' people with a genuine affiliation to Fulham. Our chairman also seems very apathetic.

I truly believe that the fans have run out of patience with it all and this is reflected in the toxic atmosphere at home matches. If we fail to appoint a manager in the immediate future, I am pretty sure that the supporters' will implode. The club could well have a revolt on their hands.

MJG

Very clever Nose, I think most have missed the real meaning you meant in that first sentence.

west kowloon white

I certainly didn't get the real meaning of that first sentence ( and not being snide re " litening")?

hovewhite

cant believe the club I love is being run down an endless track backwards by what seems a clueless owner managed for him by a man called rigg who seems to have no affinity or love and ability wise is clueless sooner these people get out of my club the better.

Peabody

if the club is litening what happened to their spokespeople that have been bigging up what is going on. where are the appologisits?

there is almost notthing to commend the club at the moment except the exceptional quaity of the true supporters.

So, anyone who looks at things differently to you is an apologist? Not someone with a different opinion. As an 'apologist', I am fully aware that not all is well with OUR club but prefer to be philosophical about things, I am just as upset as you but deal with it differently.

nose

Quote from: MJG on December 27, 2015, 09:36:35 AM
Very clever Nose, I think most have missed the real meaning you meant in that first sentence.

actually, on this occasion I meant exactly what the words say and no hidden meaning, honestly. The supporters are in the end what make the club and we, as a rule are funny, irreverent and a pleasure to know (and bicker with on occasions). I honestly meant the supporters at fulham are the finest I have come across and am proud to be part of it... we (I) argue because we are concerned for our long term welfare..

nose

Quote from: Peabody on December 27, 2015, 10:22:45 AM

So, anyone who looks at things differently to you is an apologist? Not someone with a different opinion. As an 'apologist', I am fully aware that not all is well with OUR club but prefer to be philosophical about things, I am just as upset as you but deal with it differently.

people can look at things anyway they want. having a different view from me is certainly not making anybody an apologist.

But I am sure you will have noticed that after things go from disaster to disaster there is a little knot of comment that appears from seemingly nowhere that perhaps things are going to be OK. There is no proper leadership at the club, we can all see that, we have rewarded failure, we can see that too.

I am always happy to debate anything properly but cannot accept the party line that it will somehow be alright if we go on as we are.

grandad

None of us really know what the club are listening to or doing behind the doors. We don´t know the exact details of the failed attempts to acquire a new manager/Head Coach.
The club is no different to any other business with customers whether they be life long or new. A business only has a duty to its shareholders. If a customer is unhappy they have a choice of shopping elsewhere or staying.
However a well run business would be foolish to ignore valid complaints of the service given & would want its customers to stay loyal.
I believe that the club do try & inform us of positive events but it is unreasonable for us to expect them to tell us of ongoing discussions.
Nothing that the pro Khan or anti Khan people on this forum say will make any difference to how issues will turn out.
I read virtually every post but refuse to comment on issues I know nothing about regarding the running of the club. I have never owned or managed a football club.
On issues regarding player performances, team line ups etc. I will gladly contribute to a discussion.
I have supported the club for too many years to worry about our current position. We have faced far worse situations. Yes I was at Torquay when we were bottom of the pile. I will carry on with my support no matter what.

Where there's a will there's a wife

nose

Quote from: grandad on December 27, 2015, 12:50:30 PM
None of us really know what the club are listening to or doing behind the doors. We don´t know the exact details of the failed attempts to acquire a new manager/Head Coach.
The club is no different to any other business with customers whether they be life long or new. A business only has a duty to its shareholders. If a customer is unhappy they have a choice of shopping elsewhere or staying.
However a well run business would be foolish to ignore valid complaints of the service given & would want its customers to stay loyal.
I believe that the club do try & inform us of positive events but it is unreasonable for us to expect them to tell us of ongoing discussions.
Nothing that the pro Khan or anti Khan people on this forum say will make any difference to how issues will turn out.
I read virtually every post but refuse to comment on issues I know nothing about regarding the running of the club. I have never owned or managed a football club.
On issues regarding player performances, team line ups etc. I will gladly contribute to a discussion.
I have supported the club for too many years to worry about our current position. We have faced far worse situations. Yes I was at Torquay when we were bottom of the pile. I will carry on with my support no matter what.

2nd to bottom after torquay... i used to love that away game, made a weekend of it!
if we only commented on things we have direct experience of the MB would be vastly less interesting. I have never run a fooball club or been a billionaire. But I have run a successful business for very many years and some experiences/things are transferable.

if we make mistakes i accept that happens, it is part of everyday life. what we do about them often defines how good we are. cut your losses early and cut out dead wood. that is not we have done.

alexmur

Quote from: nose on December 27, 2015, 03:11:39 PM

2nd to bottom after torquay... i used to love that away game, made a weekend of it!
if we only commented on things we have direct experience of the MB would be vastly less interesting. I have never run a fooball club or been a billionaire. But I have run a successful business for very many years and some experiences/things are transferable.

if we make mistakes i accept that happens, it is part of everyday life. what we do about them often defines how good we are. cut your losses early and cut out dead wood. that is not we have done.
being successful at anything is all about making mistakes and learning from them

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

nose

Quote from: alexmur on December 27, 2015, 03:19:40 PM
Quote from: nose on December 27, 2015, 03:11:39 PM

being successful at anything is all about making mistakes and learning from them

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

exactly so