https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Words from Shad

Started by Ordar, December 28, 2015, 01:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill2

Quote from: andersons11 on December 28, 2015, 03:06:39 PM
Quote from: MJG on December 28, 2015, 02:08:34 PM
I'll come back to this thread once every line, word,  paragraph has been sifted through so someone can explain all the hidden meanings to them.
A quote in the Mail today about our new manager, it would appear we could have had others but Pearson wanted his old back room team and Warburton wanted someone to join as Director of Football. Personally I think we have got the best candidate as Watford were the best side I saw at Fulham last year.

I think it's important to point out that Slavisa emerged from an extremely impressive pool of candidates, some of whom became available or expressed their interest to us during the days and weeks that followed our decision to make a change on 8th November. This wasn't totally unexpected when you consider the attraction of Fulham, but it's safe to say that our shortlist of candidates grew immediately, as well as over time.

I knew it! Hes talking about the Jaguars and their stadium!

rubbernecca

Quote from: Ordar on December 28, 2015, 01:14:15 PM
My favourite part was

"To say that Slavisa came prepared during the interview process would be an understatement. His analysis of our Club was impressive"

Really a brilliant thing to read

0001.jpeg

He was in my top 3 and that he actually wants the job is very encouraging!

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: MJG on December 28, 2015, 02:08:34 PM
I'll come back to this thread once every line, word,  paragraph has been sifted through so someone can explain all the hidden meanings to them.

0001.jpeg

Apprentice to the Maestro

My favourite part was

"To say that Slavisa came prepared during the interview process would be an understatement. His analysis of our Club was impressive"

:plus one:

That gives real hope. I like a thinking manager like Hodgson who has got an overall plan and presumably an analysis of what is wrong and what is good about us currently rather than one who works more by instinct alone. That he comes with something to say and can explain it to the owner and a Director of Football convincingly is a real positive.

domprague

I've ghostwritten for lots of people and they generally have to approve the article themselves. So he won't have written but it will represent his thinking. I thought it was encouraging for us to hear that.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

fulhamben

Quote from: rubbernecca on December 28, 2015, 04:50:06 PM
My favourite part was

0001.jpeg

He was in my top 3 and that he actually wants the job is very encouraging!

Hmm I wonder if he said you don't win enough and can't defend for love nor money. Pretty easy to have an accurate analysis of a club when we have been so constantly bad in the last 3 years. That said I do like what I'm reading
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Burt

"Brighter days are ahead"...

COYW

049:gif

Holders

Quote from: domprague on December 28, 2015, 05:14:55 PM
I've ghostwritten for lots of people and they generally have to approve the article themselves. So he won't have written but it will represent his thinking. I thought it was encouraging for us to hear that.

I'm sure it represents his thinking but it actually doesn't read as if it was written by a professional - too many grammatical errors, etc., so he may have dictated the gist and someone typed it up.

Either way, he put his name to it - what more can he do?

Personally I'm very excited about Mr. J , he was my first choice at the outset and his interest and preparation for the job are encouraging.  
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

fulhamben

Quote from: Holders on December 28, 2015, 06:29:02 PM

I'm sure it represents his thinking but it actually doesn't read as if it was written by a professional - too many grammatical errors, etc., so he may have dictated the gist and someone typed it up.

Personally I'm very excited about Mr. J , he was my first choice at the outset and his interest and preparation for the job are encouraging. 
well he could of tattooed it on his back and took a selfie of himself whilst sitting on the johnny Haynes statue. That would have made it more believable. Some chairmen just don't go the distance
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

win-dup

That's funny, Ernie didn't mention the new Riverside stand. Exponentially if it takes him as long to build that as it took him to find a new manager, nobody alive today will see it built.

filham

Very good article, it covers mo of our concerns and theherby shows that the Chairman is in touch.

Right lets now hope for better times but difficult to see how big improvements can be made with a wretched transfer embargo in place.

Are we allowed to sell and if we sell can the money be used to buy. Also can we exchange, Husband for Lovebite for instance.

TWFL

Quote from: win-dup on December 28, 2015, 06:40:49 PM
That's funny, Ernie didn't mention the new Riverside stand. Exponentially if it takes him as long to build that as it took him to find a new manager, nobody alive today will see it built.

I've heard rumours that we might not build it due to being in the Champ for longer than expected. Wait and see..

grandad

Win-Dup being as disrespectful as ever. Grow up man, you are not in the least bit funny.
I suggest you use his real name or title in future if your comments want to be taken seriously.
Where there's a will there's a wife

GrahamG

So you get the feeling that Mr Khan personally interviewed our new head coach? Probably in the same way as he personally penned this message to the Fulham faithful. I think the appointment is good but the  bunch running our club have got an awful lot to make up for.

west kowloon white

Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
Usual theories re the stand and the tedious trio saying the same old - yawn.

mike_corkcity12

Great statement. Khan obviously wants the best for the club, just going about it in the wrong way

J

Quote from: Holders on December 28, 2015, 06:29:02 PM

Why thank you ;)

Andy S

We need a solicitor to write these so that they can't be misconstrued.

WORTHINGFULHAM

Fair play to khan, well written and with thought and passion to the club and those associated with it. Has given me confidence again which we all needed

St Eve

Quote from: Logicalman on December 28, 2015, 01:37:10 PM
Good read, and puts to rest the involvement of "Rigg & his staff"

I have to admit, I am a little concerned with the manner in which this has been put ..

"And speaking of head coach – I believe the term 'head coach' has been misunderstood, though not by Slavisa nor nearly every one of the other candidates we interviewed. Slavisa avidly embraces the concept of head coach, which is to be on the pitch, training, organising, planning and everything that comes in preparing for and leading the Club on matchday.
This doesn't mean he will have no say in player selection – he most certainly will, working with Chief Football Officer Mike Rigg and his staff to ensure the best we possibly can that Fulham will field a squad that Slavisa feels he needs to win. The concept of head coach simply means being hyperfocused on the pitch and team performance. But please be assured, Slavisa will collaborate closely with Mike and his staff as anyone would under the classic definition of manager. That was always the plan for whomever won the job, and I know that Slavisa and Mike will mesh well as we turn the page on 2015.
" ...

simply because, even though I have no insider or personal knowledge as the Rigs managerial ability at team level, his cv doesn't, imho, support his abilities at that level for the games being played. I would have little doubt he would be guided by the opinion of the "head Coach", but I would be interested as to how much someone like Roy was hindered, or otherwise, by such a person.
that was exactly what concerned me. Let's hope that this is a misunderstanding