watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why are we playing tomorrow

Started by fulhamben, December 28, 2015, 12:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Because I told them I have tickets to see The Homecoming this afternoon ;-)

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on December 28, 2015, 12:30:33 PM
lol, but it sucks. Missus at work and bored, would have gone with kids today. Won't take them night games as it's too late and cold for them

Fulham1959

So that's why there's no "Team in" topic  -  I'm serious !  I thought we were playing this afternoon.

What a bummer !

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

So that Rotherham have someone to play after the trip down
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

westcliff white

I am glad as it gave us an extra day to rest up and also means slavisa will be at the game now
Every day is a Fulham day

Skatzoffc

Better for us as the players will be more motivated knowing the new Boss is watching.
Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Neil D

Quote from: westcliff white on December 28, 2015, 03:07:42 PM
I am glad as it gave us an extra day to rest up and also means slavisa will be at the game now
The only unintended upside - otherwise a 3pm match today would have been better for all concerned, especially attendance-wise both for FFC and Rotherham.  If there are more than 15,000 I will be surprised.

fulhamben

Quote from: Neil D on December 28, 2015, 04:27:50 PM
The only unintended upside - otherwise a 3pm match today would have been better for all concerned, especially attendance-wise both for FFC and Rotherham.  If there are more than 15,000 I will be surprised.
not sure which part. But they also have an extra days rest, and I'm sure Jokanovic could have flown over today if need be

Neil D

Quote from: fulhamben on December 28, 2015, 04:44:57 PM
not sure which part. But they also have an extra days rest, and I'm sure Jokanovic could have flown over today if need be
I meant Jokanovic being here but really Tuesday evening KOs are pants, full stop.  So, the original poster's question remains valid - did we have a choice?  Were we moved to accommodate the hordes arriving at Loftus Rd?

Southdowns White

I heard that the reason is there isn't enough police cover games on the same day over the holiday period and that's also why there are  only a few traditional local games this year, you only need minimal police cover for games where only a few travelling supporters will turn up.

nose

I saw this some years ago, Pinter is not entirely my favourite and definitely hard work. Hopwever when we saw it it had the redeeming feature of Cherie Lunghi's legs!

Hope you enjoyed.

westcliff white

I love Tuesday evening kick offs even better if during a holiday. Are Chelsea at home today? Think QPR were

filham

Derby and Rotherham are terrible Christmas fixture, there was a time when fans were considered and travelling was minimised by arranging local derbies at this time of the year.

westcliff white

I believe clubs are asked what their preference is for Xmas and Easter and the leagues try to accommodate where possible, but usually means you have a fair bit of travelling

Buffalo76

Quote from: filham on December 28, 2015, 05:23:34 PM
Derby and Rotherham are terrible Christmas fixture, there was a time when fans were considered and travelling was minimised by arranging local derbies at this time of the year.

:plus one:

MJG

Quote from: nose on December 28, 2015, 05:19:42 PM

I saw this some years ago, Pinter is not entirely my favourite and definitely hard work. Hopwever when we saw it it had the redeeming feature of Cherie Lunghi's legs!

Hope you enjoyed.
Enjoyed the performances but the play I was not too sure on.

HatterDon

Me as well. We've basically drawn about 15k on Saturdays ad 12k for evening matches -- unless the opponent is relatively local. If we had played on Monday afternoon against Rotherham, there's probably still only be about 12-13k
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

nose

Quote from: MJG on December 29, 2015, 12:00:05 AM
Quote from: nose on December 28, 2015, 05:19:42 PM

Hope you enjoyed.
Enjoyed the performances but the play I was not too sure on.

That is exactly what we thought then. Pinter is definitely strange and difficult. I do now steer clear of his stuff.