watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy new year

Started by alexmur, December 31, 2015, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexmur

Happy new year friends of Fulham, this was my first year in the group and want to thank you all for your great comments and banter. 2016 is going to be a good year for us. onward and upwards COYW!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hovewhite

:Happy New Year:happy new year to you and everybody else on the site.To the future raise your glasses :Happy New Year:

dannyboi-ffc

Happy new year Alex! Hopefully 2016 gives us more positive threads to talk about
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alexmur on December 31, 2015, 11:22:14 AM
Happy new year friends of Fulham, this was my first year in the group and want to thank you all for your great comments and banter. 2016 is going to be a good year for us. onward and upwards COYW!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Happy New Year young man, I have enjoyed your posts and comments and banter. More of the same for 2016, with a successful Fulham FC.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

:merry christmas:
Quote from: hovewhite on December 31, 2015, 11:32:16 AM
:Happy New Year:happy new year to you and everybody else on the site.To the future raise your glasses :Happy New Year:

Happy New Year Sir, I have just raised my glasses in my local Opticians. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

:Happy New Year:  092.gif  :HD:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

filham

Be careful everyone our friends from north of the border can be offended by these early greetings, best wait until just after midnight.

RaySmith

Happy New Year and all the best for 2016, let's hope the Whites do  well! 082.gif

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: filham on December 31, 2015, 05:37:31 PM
Be careful everyone our friends from north of the border can be offended by these early greetings, best wait until just after midnight.

It's a superstition..
I never say it till its actually the New Year.

HV71

Happy New Year Alex ( sorry you didn't get your Moyes ) Happy New Year all thank you all for keeping entertained and a real saddo

All the best

filham

Right it is now Jan 1 so Happy new year to everyone and may some good fortune smile on our beloved Fulham.

nose

happy new year
finishing 2015 with a good win and the new manager being one of my top  choices...
looking up a little at last.

alfie

:Happy New Year: to friend and foe, may we all enjoy a season of happiness and not bitterness
082.gif
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't