watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Am I missing something?

Started by Whitesideup, January 01, 2016, 03:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitesideup

Been away - heard the Rotherham result - seen the 4 minute highlights. Will catch up tomorrow with views, but was wondering ... Rotherham looked as if they created good opportunities and the highlights suggest they could easily have scored one or two more.

So clearly a good result, and well-taken goals, but was the performance as impressive as the score-line?

TWFL

The performance for me was ok, patchy in the 1st half. We started strong and got the goal but after that it seemed Rotherham were on top. They had some good chances and got their goal in the end deservedly. After that we played alright and were on top for the last 10, leading to Cauley's second. Again I'd say fairly so.

Second half was pretty much us, we looked a lot better despite Rotherham chasing and pressing hard. Took our chances - for once - and overall deserved the win. Made me leave the ground optimistic.

Whitesideup

Thanks TWFL. Sounds pretty good. I thought we did ok-ish at Derby, so things looking up.

Max Headroom

Generally a good performance, but enough for Jokanovic to see why we have been struggling! Our midfield are generally poor at defending!