watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Might well be worth a watch at 11pm.

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 06, 2010, 10:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Kaz called me down earlier and made me watch a few minutes of a new series Pete v life , the clip where he's shagging some bird (with commentators !!!)  is well funny, i've forgotten how to spell hilerious grrrrr still cant. Anyhow if you can get C4 plus tom sorry plus 1 it looks like it will be very good.

Fletchino

i think i've missed  the shagging part is it worth watching the rest or was that the only bit you would recommend 

manxman

i saw this being advertised, im recording it! the commentators look like a giggle too :54:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FLETCHINO on August 06, 2010, 11:18:41 PM
i think i've missed  the shagging part is it worth watching the rest or was that the only bit you would recommend 
The shagging was the best bit to be honest, but well worth a watch. I've put it on series link.

Fletchino

freddy Are the northolt whites making it up to blackpool?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FLETCHINO on August 06, 2010, 11:54:22 PM
freddy Are the northolt whites making it up to blackpool?
Nah mate, i've  cut my work right back with this hernia , just doing my bread and butter regulars not doing any big jobs. I've gotta get as much money up as possible ,incase it gets worse, and i defo wont be able to work for a  while once ive had the op done. Constant pain around the groin now, i have to get pissed to get to sleep ( a hard sacrife i know), but going to the docs monday to push for the op and get some pain killers and sleeping tablets. Cant believe i'm missing out on that as its the one away i'd have picked especially in August.

Fletchino

dont blame you mate would be doing the same if it was me get well soon anyway. dont mean to rub it in but i am really looking forward to going up there. can you not get a pole axe to do the hard graft for you so you can keep the money coming in?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FLETCHINO on August 07, 2010, 12:10:34 AM
dont blame you mate would be doing the same if it was me get well soon anyway. dont mean to rub it in but i am really looking forward to going up there. can you not get a pole axe to do the hard graft for you so you can keep the money coming in?
I had a few very good weeks, but apart from that it's been slow, couldn't really afford help, a few years ago i had the brother in law working with me, i'd have a good day and he'd often go home with a ton in his sky for 6/7 hours work, i look back now and think if only i'd have had a rock and roll at £40 a day i'd have been minted.

Fletchino

weve been slow this summer aswell although summers are slow in my game anyway but this year and last have been pretty bad  :046: when these no football on i have no fecking work and when the season starts there's sh1tloads