watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Feeling in my wate

Started by Peabody, January 01, 2016, 11:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Now that I have had the op and thins are flowing so much better, I have a feeling in my water that we have turned a corner and things are going to improve, I maybe wrong but certainly, I have not felt this optimistic since Mark Hughes left.

nose

I tend to agree, the manager was one of my top choices and he seems to have the right ideas as well as a brilliant track record elsewhere.

Glad you are feeling better so hope the new year brings both success on and off the field for you

filham

Hope you are right Peabody, but we may have to wait a while to see improvements, we really cant expect the team to be transformed overnight.
I am quite surprised that Jako came here knowing that he would be unable to buy in the window, that must be frustrating for him.

Twig

Glad the op was a success and that you are feeling better.  I tend to agree, Joka was my preferred candidate, I think we have a terrific manager now.  As long a we can sort out the finances for the summer window then I am very optimistic about next year.

Peabody

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 01, 2016, 12:26:53 PM
Providing you don't go back to that old habit of cocking your leg up against lamp posts and trees to mark your territory, otherwise you may find a few strays following you home.