https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Larnell Cole & Jack Grimmer

Started by One James stannard, January 06, 2016, 08:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One James stannard

Shrewsbury extend loan deals until the end of the season

Wimbledon_White

Good for them; both could well be useful players for us next season. Game time will only help them.

cmg

Jack's season has been ruined by a crass tackle at Wycombe. These things happen in football and hopefully will prove to be just a temporary setback.
Shrewsbury are stuggling at the moment, but the last time Jack was there they were so enthusiastic about him that I thought the manager wanted to adopt him.

grandad

Pleased for Grimmer that he will get game time. However that means we are stuck with Richards as we can´t rely on Fredericks staying fit & that just leaves Voser as back up.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Mince n Tatties

I'm disappointed Jack has gone on loan again,I had such high hopes of him breaking through this season..

res

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 06, 2016, 04:08:34 PM
I'm disappointed Jack has gone on loan again,I had such high hopes of him breaking through this season..

His "breaking through" season was cut short by the nonsense tackle at Wycombe. I saw him at his first game back in the U21s game at Colchester just before Xmas..he looked strong but needs game time...so a loan spell will do him good. If he stays fit, he will be in the first team squad next year

love4ffc

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 06, 2016, 04:08:34 PM

As I said on another thread.  Completely agree with you and really wish he would have remained. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?