News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How will you respond if Woy and his team kick FFC ass ??

Started by tingtawng, August 06, 2010, 06:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tingtawng

ok i know its not very likely to happen  ,impossible some might say but how would you respond to Woy ? :035: :026:
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: tingtawng on August 06, 2010, 06:56:08 PM
ok i know its not very likely to happen  ,impossible some might say but how would you respond to Woy ? :035: :026:
will someone do something about this muppet????????????????????????????????????????
you are proving yourself to be nothing than a WUM :doh: and a troublemaker :doh: the Offal is overthere,don't let the door hit yourself on the way out :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

bigalffc

Another negative post by tingtwang . go and annoy some other teams supporters please.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

vagrant

Down to you Mods.  I've made my feelings known.......

Rupert

Sorry, mate, but I have to agree with the other posters.
I like this board, I like the way we can all get along even when we disagree with eachother, but I have yet to see a positive contribution or serious debating point from you.

And, for my money, what a really stupid question for you to ask. You come across either as a not-very-good wind up merchant or a very immature one.

I'd love it if you can go on now and prove me wrong by posting something positive and intelligent. Please.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

manxman

Quote from: Rupert on August 06, 2010, 08:48:38 PM
Sorry, mate, but I have to agree with the other posters.
I like this board, I like the way we can all get along even when we disagree with eachother, but I have yet to see a positive contribution or serious debating point from you.

And, for my money, what a really stupid question for you to ask. You come across either as a not-very-good wind up merchant or a very immature one.

I'd love it if you can go on now and prove me wrong by posting something positive and intelligent. Please.

+1
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

LBNo11

...as a Mod I have to try and read most posts whether the subject matter interests me or not, and I too think that tingtawngs posts are one dimensional and lean heavily towards the negative - you however, know this already, so just don't look at this persons posts and don't respond.

That said, those of you who have complained, I understand your concerns.

Therefore, I propose that we give tingtawng a month from today to show he can make balanced posts and give worthwhile contributions. If the member does not, or 'bombs' this MB with more of the same then I will ask for the member to be banned.

I would like the other Mods to contact me with their thoughts either as a PM or in this thread...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Jimpav

What would I do?

Probably rip up my betting slip and if we lost by 5 clear goals walk out. No different to any other manager.

Much the same if one of Cookies sides beat us in the cup or of Tigana beat us in Europe.

Your not a WUM twingtwang but you do seem to rub people up the wrong way with all the chat about Woy.

FatFreddysCat

I know this isn't the board to gang up and pick on people, but i'm 100% sure it's one of the so called Power five idiots from the offal on a wind up. I'm firmly in the ban him camp. Surely any sensible poster would see the hostility he creates and think perhaps i should at least have a go at intergrating, but he keeps doing the same old sh1t. Anyhow on a lighter note, i must say Woy looks much better in a Liverpool tracksuit than he did in the Fulham one  :035: .

Vinnieffc

Mods - if this guy isn't from the Offal he should be consigned there. I'm all for freedom of speech etc but this guy is tedious.. A WUM without the talent..

jarv

Sorry, I agree with everyone else. What are you talking about? No worries anyway, it will not happen.

michaelread

look guys

i know i havent spent much time on here with everything going on at home this year but....

if you dont like the poster, don't read his posts and dont validate them with a response (unless you get your own jollies out of winding him up in return  :dft012: )

at the end of the day, it is the internet, and while it is nice to have a happy board where everyone is friends, we dont know if he is some brentford supporting scum from the offal on a deathwish, or just a new fan who doesnt know much about the club pre-hodgson and is trying his best to be involved. Regardless, if he doesnt be too horrible to anyone, i dont think he needs to be banned... just my opinion anyway, ignoring is a lot better than censoring, we're not china here

LBNo11

...你从哪里得到这个想法从现在开始走出我的坦克方式...

:030:

tingtawng

i was standing on the terraces eating percy dalton peanuts when you were all in nappies ,you all only want to hear passive mind numbing twaddle instead of a good debate ,if you dont like my posts dont read em ,just read the empty headed twaddle
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: tingtawng on August 07, 2010, 09:35:50 AM
i was standing on the terraces eating percy dalton peanuts when you were all in nappies ,you all only want to hear passive mind numbing twaddle instead of a good debate ,if you dont like my posts dont read em ,just read the empty headed twaddle
so your an older Gent then? don't think so,older Gents wouldn't have this"Re: How will you respond if Woy and his team kick FFC ass ?? " as a thread title :doh: try again won't you? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

epsomraver

tHE BEST WAY TO TREAT THIS BLOKE IS TO IGNORE HIM, JUST SCROLL BY, WHEN HE GETS NO RESPONSE TO HIS POSTS HE WILL GO AWAY, THE MORE PEOPLE EXPLODE WITH HEAVY UPPER CASE RESPONSES JUST FEEDS HIS EGO

os5889

Yup Lock it and leave it boys, to coin a phrase waste of space and time may be impolite but on this occasion I'd make an exception!

:54:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

you'll be pleased to know that I won't be reading anymore of your threads and I urge every right minded person on this site to do the same,so you can post what you want"Old Man"  :005: there will be only you reading them :doh: :doh:

LBNo11

"i was standing on the terraces eating percy dalton peanuts when you were all in nappies ,you all only want to hear passive mind numbing twaddle instead of a good debate ,if you dont like my posts dont read em ,just read the empty headed twaddle"

...so let me get your comments into context, you believe your posts are likely to encourage good debate, but everything else on this message board is just mind numbing, empty headed twaddle?

Hope you have a good defence lawyer...

ImperialWhite

Quote from: tingtawng on August 07, 2010, 09:35:50 AM

But this isn't debate! What answer or debate were you expecting? Obviously if Liverpool thrash us I'd be gutted. Same as when we get thrashed by anyone. I imagine I'll be quite moody for a few days.

A good debate - even if negative in tone - might be "The state of Fulham's finances - are we in trouble? What should the club be doing?" or "MAF has spent £Xmillion bring Fulham to the top flight - is it sustainable? Do we deserve it?".

Even the articles you post, negative in tone, wouldn't be a problem if you gave us your thoughts. E.g. Article: "Fulham are rubbish" T": No they're not and reasons X, Y, Z are false, or actually, the might have a point in A, B or C."