watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next season in the Championship

Started by tommy, January 12, 2016, 07:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommy

Next season is looking to be even tougher then this year. The teams that my money is on to come down are Aston Villa, Sunderland and Swansea. That is a very strong trio for this league and probably the top 3 next season if they don't fall apart. It's going to be entertaining non the less but it will be very tough for us to get promoted ahead of one of those.

Jumping the gun a bit I know. I just feel this season was a big opportunity missed as there are a couple of top 6 places up for grabs, where as next season maybe not.

Jamie88

I'm not so sure we should be counting our chickens just yet regarding our championship status for next season!

westcliff white

we will stay up I am certain of that. But I do not think they 3 teams mentioned will be as hard as you think, they will lose some players that are on bigger salaries and some that wont want to play in the championship. I cannot see Jermaine Lens for Jermain Defoe playing in the championship, Gomis is another I cannot see doing that or either of the Ayew's. So maybe things wont be that tough. Also Villa are a club in crisis, similar to us when we came down I would say.
Every day is a Fulham day

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Don't worry about next season just yet tommy!

Let's allow our new manager to concentrate on making it through the January window & continue getting every aspect of our team sorted over the remainder of the season with survival & climbing the table his priorities

Then assuming all goes well (we are FFC after all!) action taken early summer to make the required improvements

No need to plan ahead with unknown opposition @ this stage

The next game is the focus & priority

COYW!   

filham

I just hope we are in the Championship next season to play those three big teams.
It could mean three full houses at the Cottage.

fcfulham55

I think Sheffield United and Wigan could be big games for us next year if they don't get promoted.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fulhamfan

One thing about the championship is you cannot predict anything!

Blanco

This season there is Middlesbrough, Derby & Hull. That for me is a harder trio.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Well I kinda hope Swansea stay up......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything is difficult before it's easy!