News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Whats happening with the Riverside stand redevelopment?

Started by fulhamfan, July 04, 2013, 12:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfan

I thought work would have started now. It's all gone a bit quiet hasn't it?

Roberty

It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Joe McDonald

There are still a number of planning conditions, associated with the planning permission, that need to be finalised and signed off by the council, prior to work beginning.  Bit of a drawn out process, but in planning terms it is quite a complex and unusual case. 

SP

Quote from: Joe McDonald on July 04, 2013, 02:41:27 PM
There are still a number of planning conditions, associated with the planning permission, that need to be finalised and signed off by the council, prior to work beginning.  Bit of a drawn out process, but in planning terms it is quite a complex and unusual case. 

If it looks anything like the computer images it'll be we'll worth the wait.

yannickm27

I also asked people when they will build the new riverside stand. They said at the end of the season. But i'm from belgium so I don't know and I can't find something on the internet. But they aren't building it yet?
Come on you whites !

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Didn't someone say that it would not start until March next year as once started it has to be finished in a given time . Starting in March would give then two summers and a better chance to finishing in the time frame.

Joe McDonald

This.

Quote from: Joe McDonald on July 04, 2013, 02:41:27 PM

EJL

Removing the Michael Jackson statue set the club back £30 million.

Andy S

elgreenio

from the FST a few months back :

Riverside Stand

The club is progressing plans for the Riverside Stand redevelopment, with the project having recently received formal sign-off from the Mayor of London. The initial phase of works will require an entire close-season and are intended to be commenced at the first available opportunity following final planning approval. There are still some technical planning and approval issues to resolve so, whilst there is no formal start date, yet, the Club wishes to re-affirm to fans that the scheme will go ahead as soon as legally and feasibly possible.
touch my camera through the fence

LRCN

Quote from: elgreenio on September 30, 2013, 03:49:28 PM
from the FST a few months back :

Riverside Stand

The club is progressing plans for the Riverside Stand redevelopment, with the project having recently received formal sign-off from the Mayor of London. The initial phase of works will require an entire close-season and are intended to be commenced at the first available opportunity following final planning approval. There are still some technical planning and approval issues to resolve so, whilst there is no formal start date, yet, the Club wishes to re-affirm to fans that the scheme will go ahead as soon as legally and feasibly possible.

yep. so the earliest time it will start is the coming off season but as this is a complicated development (although there is support) it may take place after that. the club essentially told us they'll do it asap, and dialogue we've had since after khan's takeover indicates that hasn't changed

FFCAli

If they go on playing as they have been we won't need it!

filham

Absolutely no need for a new stand until we are in the Premiership so no need to rush things.

Is money spent on a stand taken into account when deciding on transfer embargos.
Just worried that if we spend on the stand we may never buy another player.

ron

Quote from: filham on January 12, 2016, 03:12:33 PM
Absolutely no need for a new stand until we are in the Premiership so no need to rush things.

Is money spent on a stand taken into account when deciding on transfer embargos.

Flog Alan Mullery to Spurs again. It worked OK before..

westcliff white

whenever we start it it will be in the close season, think its great that we improve the ground and the new stand will certainly do that.
Every day is a Fulham day

Domino 1879

Actually steel is cheap at present - theres over supply in the market - so it makes sense to get the job started this summer.

Also, expenditure on the ground falls outside of any FFP rules.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: ron on January 12, 2016, 03:17:31 PM
Quote from: filham on January 12, 2016, 03:12:33 PM

Flog Alan Mullery to Spurs again. It worked OK before..

Change Alan's surname to Dembele & Spuds will buy him!