more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pat Roberts available for loan

Started by bucksfulham, January 12, 2016, 01:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronaldinho

No thanks.

I don't see the point of developing someone's else youngster, especially as we sold him to them.

Why help out Man City out? We've got their money, that's all that matters.

George Williams will be back soon :D
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Bronaldinho

Quote from: @jolslover on January 12, 2016, 06:23:02 PM
I swear Fofana wasnt a flop, I watched him numerous occasions and thought he was good.

He was good for us, plenty of energy, good box to box midfielder who got stuck in.

I rated Fofana.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

davew

I agree with Fulhamben, as usual!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bucksfulham

Quote from: Bronaldinho on January 12, 2016, 06:28:52 PM
No thanks.

I don't see the point of developing someone's else youngster, especially as we sold him to them.

Why help out Man City out? We've got their money, that's all that matters.

George Williams will be back soon :D
I read somewhere that we are looking to ship Williams out on loan to get game time. He's been playing for the U21's so we should give him a go (even if it's off the bench).

Arthur

Quote from: fulhamben on January 12, 2016, 05:41:30 PM
No thanks, that fofana turned out to be a huge flop and he was highly rated by them. So god knows how crap this bench boy is

You have your view and you are not going to change it on the basis of my pointing out its weak supporting argument. All the same, weak it is. Unlike our loan of Fofana, we do not need to know the parent club's opinion of Pat; we are already fully aware of his potential. To then try to back-up what is an irrelevant point by making Roberts out to be someone about whom nothing is likely to be known is so false as to be ridiculous.

davew

If he wasn't good enough a few months ago to play for us, what has changed for him to be a great asset now (excuse the pun)?

Arthur

Quote from: davew on January 12, 2016, 07:14:30 PM
If he wasn't good enough a few months ago to play for us, what has changed for him to be a great asset now (excuse the pun)?

On the basis that mine is the post immediately above yours, I presume you are addressing this comment to me. If this is so, however, it has no direct relation to my post. Even were I to say that absolutely nothing has changed to make Roberts an asset, it doesn't make fulhamben's reason any more valid.

davew

My reply was in response to all posters that think Roberts should come back, not just you Arthur!

bog

Twig

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on January 12, 2016, 02:04:33 PM
Who?

Yawn (nothing of not repetitious).  Of course we should take him back.  As one or two of the more reasonable on this board have pointed out, he offers pace, the ability to beat defenders and has a decent delivery.  Qualities we are not exactly blessed with.