more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A reluctant view of Ross Macormack....

Started by colinwhite, January 29, 2016, 02:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 29, 2016, 08:40:11 PM
Most successful teams have more than one Leader, it is not ideal to have just one Captain and ten sheep. A team needs Leaders, Warriors, Fighters, Characters, as well as just a Captain. Every player has to play their part, it's a team effort.
We are just short of 8 things then Leaders, Warriors, Fighters and Characters + a new back 4.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

copthornemike

Quote from: davew on January 29, 2016, 09:02:52 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 29, 2016, 08:40:11 PM
Most successful teams have more than one Leader, it is not ideal to have just one Captain and ten sheep. A team needs Leaders, Warriors, Fighters, Characters, as well as just a Captain. Every player has to play their part, it's a team effort.
We are just short of 8 things then Leaders, Warriors, Fighters and Characters + a new back 4.
I would also add POINTS, and lots of them between now and the end of the season with or without Ross!
p.s. I would prefer that we gain them with Ross.

colinwhite

I should clarify a little bit of my observations about Ross. His "petulance " doesnt bother me , I think he works hard and his goals and assists are their for all to see.  Nonetheless I believe he probably wants away (I dont know ,its only conjecture ), but  he has put in a transfer request. This means that despite us being in a precarious situation he wants to go and doesnt really give a toss about Fulham,only about Ross Macormack . This makes me believe (along with his body language ) that his influence on the team is not all healthy.This  is unlikely to improve if he is forced to stay against his will , and I truly hope he doesnt throw his toys out of the pram .

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: colinwhite on January 29, 2016, 10:09:45 PM
I should clarify a little bit of my observations about Ross. His "petulance " doesnt bother me , I think he works hard and his goals and assists are their for all to see.  Nonetheless I believe he probably wants away (I dont know ,its only conjecture ), but  he has put in a transfer request. This means that despite us being in a precarious situation he wants to go and doesnt really give a toss about Fulham,only about Ross Macormack . This makes me believe (along with his body language ) that his influence on the team is not all healthy.This  is unlikely to improve if he is forced to stay against his will , and I truly hope he doesnt throw his toys out of the pram .

Have we really had a believable report that he Ross has put in a transfer request?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on January 29, 2016, 11:51:25 PM
Quote from: colinwhite on January 29, 2016, 10:09:45 PM

Have we really had a believable report that he Ross has put in a transfer request?

I don't want to worry you. Let's put it this way, he was last spotted late this afternoon hitch hiking up the A1, North Bound.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

colinwhite

I hope Ross stays bangs the goals in for us and show that he is a real pro.