watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rohan Ince is in official

Started by Lighthouse, February 01, 2016, 01:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungsBitter

Also good to finally have some physical presence in midfield for a change- since Parker and Sidwell we have been short in front of defense- my theory is its part of our issue with set pieces, having just Dan Burn with height is not enough in this division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quark, strangeness and charm

Carborundum

Quote from: YoungsBitter on February 01, 2016, 06:36:45 PM
Also good to finally have some physical presence in midfield for a change- since Parker and Sidwell we have been short in front of defense- my theory is its part of our issue with set pieces, having just Dan Burn with height is not enough in this division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spot on.  This is the type of signing we have needed for too long.  Will let our ball players off the leash. 

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on February 01, 2016, 05:46:47 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on February 01, 2016, 03:44:54 PM
good to have competition between ince and Tunni in that role, O'Hara has been off form since Tunni got injured
tunni was more box to box and Rohan is a dm is he not? I'd expect them to play next to each other. With ohara and Parker being dropped.
He has been yes, but for me more suited to the DM role, is what SAF said he would be as well. But whatever he plays its clear O'Hara has missed him next to him, hopefully Ince can fill the Tunni void for O'hara
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on February 01, 2016, 07:44:48 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on February 01, 2016, 05:46:47 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on February 01, 2016, 03:44:54 PM
good to have competition between ince and Tunni in that role, O'Hara has been off form since Tunni got injured
tunni was more box to box and Rohan is a dm is he not? I'd expect them to play next to each other. With ohara and Parker being dropped.
He has been yes, but for me more suited to the DM role, is what SAF said he would be as well. But whatever he plays its clear O'Hara has missed him next to him, hopefully Ince can fill the Tunni void for O'hara
Im really not a fan of ohara. Had a great first 4 or 5 games and since then he has bought nothing to the party imo. Thought Parker was much better than ohara in his last few games and I'm the founding member (only member) of the Parker hate posse so that's saying something.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.