https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

McCormack to sign Contract extension

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, January 31, 2016, 04:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Danny Murphy and Jim White on Talksport now are
saying Ross deal could be revived and still end up
at Boro...Hope they don't know something we don't.

alexmur

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2016, 04:23:51 PM
Did he really put in a transfer request ?
I doubt he did

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

terryr

Rhodes to Boro back on and being signed now according to talk sport

davew

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on January 31, 2016, 05:05:50 PM
McCormack is already on a contract until 2019 when he will be 33 years old. Why would the club be offering him an extension now?

More tosh, I suspect.
Maybe, but if true our management is even worse than I already think they are! A player under contract for another 3 years + with ambitions to play at a higher level which he was stupid enough to think he would get with us and then rightly says if I can't see a future with you wants to move on, well the answer is simple, move on and good luck to you, I would do the same! If FFC have offered him better terms to stay, why???????????????? He is under contract until 2019, come on Rigg etc., you are supposed to know how to run a business!!! If not then please you can move on, won't be missed as much as Ross!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Forever Fulham

God, I hope this is true.  We're such a leaky boat, we'd be in last place but for his (and Dembele's) goals. 

davew

Yeah they have done their bit, got us up to 19th place, from them we couldn't ask for any more!!! Will it continue though, I have my doubts, 2 disgruntled players wishing to leave will not perform to their best, it's human nature!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)