watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Labyad attacking style

Started by The Swan, February 01, 2016, 07:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Our new striker says that he likes attacking style of football. Lets hope that he can do that and we all give him and our other new loan signings our backing.

I know that we are running our of time but our new players must hit the ground running.

I am impressed with our club this transfer window.
The Swan

westcliff white

also says he is an attacking midfielder and can play wide
Every day is a Fulham day

@jolslover

This is a quality signing, search his name on twitter and you see QPR fans talking about how great a signing it is. Good to have some attacking flair and pace again at Fulham
STH H3

Carborundum

Carborundum jnr tells me his FIFA stats are the business and that our only other gold player is Scott Parker.  Call me old fashioned but think I'll reserve judgement until seeing him play.

What I like about today so far is the sheer straightforwardness.  New manager sees glaring weaknesses in a couple of areas, club sorts out new players for those positions.  Functional clubs work like that and it should inspire confidence in the players.

fulhamben

Just had a look. He is only 5 foot 8. You don't see them that small anymore. Should have a good center of gravity
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

hovewhite

Should be great to see him and the other new boys when we beat derby on Saturday!!

..Kya.ffc..

A bit excited over him, think he'll be a good signing for us but as usually have to see it to believe.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

ffcannom

quality player, had my eye on him since he was playing in Holland. Real talent, I really hope he gets off to a good start and extends his loan :)