more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Pep to City

Started by J, February 01, 2016, 01:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J

copthornemike

As said rough on Pelligrini - one of the more dignified managers.

Then  again nearly everyone thought Leicester dropping Pearson for Ranieri was strange and look how that is turning out at the moment.

Either very very brave, or very very foolish if City's performances drop off before the end of the season. 

fulhamben

Quote from: copthornemike on February 01, 2016, 05:39:10 PM
As said rough on Pelligrini - one of the more dignified managers.

Then  again nearly everyone thought Leicester dropping Pearson for Ranieri was strange and look how that is turning out at the moment.

Either very very brave, or very very foolish if City's performances drop off before the end of the season. 
Id take a season falling away if it meant having at least 3 with the best manager out there. And we are not just talking an effective manager like Jose, we are talking exciting football. I'd be over the moon if I were a city fan. They will win it all under pep
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

gezkc

It'll be interesting to see how Guardiola does in the Premier League. There's no doubt he's been amazingly successful in Spain and Germany, but they're not exactly the most competitive leagues, consisting of 2 or 3 clubs that are head and shoulders above the rest. I'm sure he'll be successful over here too (who couldn't be with Man City), but it'll be interesting to see if he can really move them forward.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Pelligrini to Chelscum. You saw it here first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

filham

Funny if Pelligrini picks up a load of silverware this season and then City fail to win anything next season.
Would the fans be happy with the best manager in the world playing magnificent football with top players but winning no trophies.

The pressure on Guardiola is going to be enormous.

Jamie88

Can we call him Guardiola instead of 'Pep'? I just dont want another 'Jose' situation where its on first name terms like he is everyone's mate

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on February 01, 2016, 07:22:29 PM
Funny if Pelligrini picks up a load of silverware this season and then City fail to win anything next season.
Would the fans be happy with the best manager in the world playing magnificent football with top players but winning no trophies.

as it was at bayern. He took over from jupp heynckes who did the league,cup and champions league tremble in his last year at bayern.  I wouldn't say he has flopped there

Nero

Quote from: fulhamben on February 01, 2016, 07:27:49 PM

as it was at bayern. He took over from jupp heynckes who did the league,cup and champions league tremble in his last year at bayern.  I wouldn't say he has flopped there

in a horse town, your horse is always the prettiest

fulhamben

Quote from: Nero on February 01, 2016, 07:34:02 PM

He will make city a one horse town.

gezkc

Quote from: fulhamben on February 01, 2016, 07:36:57 PM
Quote from: Nero on February 01, 2016, 07:34:02 PM

He will make city a one horse town.

Isn't it already?

Forever Fulham

In the States there has been reporting that City has been quietly trying to get him since 2013.  I don't see what Pelligrini ever did wrong.  I think it's more  the assumption by that club that Guardiola has the star power to pry a few world class players away from the continent to come to Manchester.