more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: That new Simon Amstell show...

Started by Andy Crysell, August 09, 2010, 10:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Crysell

...looks like a complete turkey.

A cross between the Royle Family and The Kumars.  Except without any laughs.

Lighthouse

It wasn't as bad as I thought. The Royle Family is just rubbish. The Kumars is just not the same sort of show. Simon Amstell wasn't great but ok.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

os5889

I couldn't find the remote, thats 20 minutes I'll never get back! I wish you could change Sky on the box

Ill take it up a level with this

'The Expendables' Trailer HD

LRCN

i love simon amstell and awkward deadpan comedy so i liked this. not amazing but it had a couple of lol moments and i chuckled almost all the way through it so i'll give next week a watch
and i dunno what people were expecting with amstell's acting since all he's doing is putting his stand up into a sit com. thought he made buzzcocks one of the funniest things on telly, so i think it works but it'd be nice to see him be a bit more vicious.

Andy Crysell

Yeah, I was probably expecting too much, and should give it a chance to break in.

I thought he was brilliant hosting Buzzcocks, so the boy has to be given the benefit of the doubt for now.

But if it doesn't shape up, he'll just be given benefit!!

epsomraver

It was dire!!!, jewish mamma with new boyfriend coming around to tea, been done much better so many times before, see Maureen Lipman! he is so poor  a actor he would stand out in the wooden tops! :019: