watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou has just scored a hat trick

Started by Apprentice to the Maestro, February 05, 2016, 10:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EJL

Glad we didn't sell last month. He'll bang in 15 more goals and add another £5 mil to his market value... unless we have an agreed price with Benfica already...

EJL

Quote from: Jackali7 on February 06, 2016, 06:11:56 PM
Felix Magath messed up FULHAM & Mitroglou period...big mistake to hire him as FULHAM's Manager!!!
Well, Mitroglou signed whilst Meulensteen was still head coach. And it was well known that he was still a long way off properly recovering from an injury. Bad timing and bad research by those higher up.

Greek

Quote from: EJL on February 06, 2016, 06:19:38 PM
Glad we didn't sell last month. He'll bang in 15 more goals and add another £5 mil to his market value... unless we have an agreed price with Benfica already...

The price is already agreed (€7 million I believe) and I think Benfica have first option. Mitroglou's contract was leaked and I posted Mitroglou's contract already on this forum.

Greek

Indeed, all Benfica need to do to make him theirs is pay €7 million in three installments over a few years. Either way, with the loans so far, Kasami (Fulham never paid Olympiacos the full amount, so gave Kasami part exchange) and the final sale, Fulham has recouped all its money on Mitroglou.

For me - if I were in charge of Fulham or any prem side, I would have never taken on an injured Mitroglou. He is designed for continental football imo. The English game requires a certain type of player imo - Mitroglou can easily score 25 + goals in Spain, Portugal, Greece per season. But Italy, France, prem imo would stifle him.