watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I really, really hope

Started by Wearethewhites, February 06, 2016, 01:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

That things will start coming together for FFC now.

Not that I expect instant success on the pitch, I'll take a draw v Derby today if it was offered to on a plate, but I'm hoping that our owners are starting to realise their early mistakes.

I'm a big fan of Jokanovic, I know he isn't a miracle worker, but I like his cut, and he's a no-nonsense type manager. I'm just hoping that the 52 odd days to appoint him won't come back and shoot us in the foot.

Did you know, he wasn't happy that Lovebite was loaned to Boro for the season, and that we only got Husband in return for a couple of months, so he demanded him back. He's that type of guy who isn't a push over, plus I think McCormack and Demebele told us that as well.

Having a good manager/coach in place to take care of the on field issues is always a bonus. The Club, Ownership are also starting to show signs of having a bit of backbone, by sending people like Craig Kline home, who, were rumoured to be upsetting the apple cart in areas that didn't concern them. 

Maybe I'm just reading into all this a bit to much, but at the end of the day, Kahn didn't buy FFC to fail, and the tide has to start turning at some point.

It's all fine and well playing well, but results will have to start coming.