Quote from: Blanco on February 13, 2016, 11:19:02 PM
Maybe even worse that Chelsea fans.

Closely related members of the Amoeba family!  :005:
Does Shola Amoeba  still play for Newcastle? fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: TerryR on February 13, 2016, 07:49:20 PM
It was a bit grim seeing an 8 year old and a 10 year old ( thats what they looked anyway) giving us the finger.
Then I saw their dad.
Monkey see monkey do......

I was in Z2 and saw that too. Awful, just awful. That "father" should be ashamed of himself, with a man like that as their role model those children have no chance.

bill taylors apprentice

While waiting for the train from Lincoln (moved here last summer) to the first game of the season I got chatting to a guy who turned out to be a Rangers fan.

I met him a few times after that on our way to our respective games and he seemed a decent chap until we beat them (again) 4-0
and although I tried not to be smug and commented on our own failings his attitude had changed and he was almost sneering.

As the train pulled in I approached the first class carriages and he said "Oh do you travel in first class, wondered why I didn't see you on train".   

I sort of nodded and said "yes, a bit of comfort" but was thinking "Yes mate, me in First class! against you in Standard, just about sums up our clubs really.

Funny enough I haven't seen him lately but if I do after this weeks game I might just actually make that point to him next time.