more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ben Pringle leaves on loan to Ipswich

Started by SW6, February 10, 2016, 09:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: MikeW on February 11, 2016, 06:07:07 PM
Danny - how can Rotherham be the right level for him?  Isn't that the level we are at?

To be fair I did point that out. What I meant was when we signed him the direction should have been to sign players that could get us there. Instead we signed players that were made for a championship dog fight at the bottom.

I'm not saying he's rubbish,  I just don't think he will ever improve us
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

millsy

Can't tackle, so doesn't fit the new blueprint.

For same reason, Kaca will have to improve this aspect of his game. I've watched him carefully since he returned from loan and he always seems to be arriving just as the ball has moved on, or he runs alongside the man with the ball but doesn't seem to know when to put his foot in. I think he has something but I've noticed he doesn't position himself well to receive the ball from a colleague. When he lays the ball off or plays a one-two, he seems to run towards his marker or gets in line with an opponent, which makes it difficult to find him. Hopefully, some good coaching will help.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: millsy on February 11, 2016, 06:51:22 PM
Can't tackle, so doesn't fit the new blueprint.

For same reason, Kaca will have to improve this aspect of his game. I've watched him carefully since he returned from loan and he always seems to be arriving just as the ball has moved on, or he runs alongside the man with the ball but doesn't seem to know when to put his foot in. I think he has something but I've noticed he doesn't position himself well to receive the ball from a colleague. When he lays the ball off or plays a one-two, he seems to run towards his marker or gets in line with an opponent, which makes it difficult to find him. Hopefully, some good coaching will help.

Add no end product to that list and what you have is a grown man playing football like a 10 year old kid. He should have more than enough experience by now to know the basics. He has represented his country and is what, 25 now? Yet younger players seem far more capable of understanding the game. That's his downfall for me, it's not ability it's the lack of a football brain.

Plus he is a coward who turns up too late for a 50/50 tackle because he doesn't want to tackle. He's a bit of a girls blouse in that respect.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Northern Cottager

Why sign a right winger and sell our left winger? I came remember the last time we had balance and depth.

Chutney

Quote from: Northern Cottager on February 11, 2016, 07:11:37 PM
Why sign a right winger and sell our left winger? I came remember the last time we had balance and depth.

Labyad plays left
C O Y W

fulhamben

Quote from: Chutney on February 12, 2016, 08:39:29 AM

Labyad plays left
as an inverted winger he is a right winger by trade
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

pringle is not a left winger. By his own testimony he is an inside left
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.